Indian forum: MoboFree news - ♥ WHICH PHOTOS SHOULD BE APPROVED BY MOBOFREE ♥
Share this topic
1 Oct 2015 13:05

1) Only erotic and adult content photos should be deleted and the user should be banned for this.
2) Simple photos of quotes or celebrities should not be removed.
3) Indian girls are afraid for uploading there real photos on any site becoz here boys do misuse of them.
4) So the user should have freedom to upload there own photos, we should not force them by deleting there photos of quotes and celebrities.
5) When we force a user to upload there real photos, the girls use other girs's photo instead of her.
6) Photos which insults anybody or hurts any person, caste or religion must be removed and the user must be banned.
This is my thinking to make our site more progressive and enjoyable. I want your views my friends and my humble request to mods to think on my topic plzzz

1 Oct 2015 14:22
Post is hidden!
1 Oct 2015 15:15

Yes a valuable Suggestion i'm too supporting and requesting to change the rules like this

1 Oct 2015 15:17

Quote by masterboy07
Yes a valuable Suggestion i'm too supporting and requesting to change the rules like this :)

Thanks a lot dear And plss share this topic with mobofree sir too

1 Oct 2015 15:31

1) Only erotic and adult content photos should be deleted and the user should be banned for this.
2) Simple photos of quotes or celebrities should not be removed.
3) Indian girls are afraid for uploading there real photos on any site becoz here boys do misuse of them.
4) So the user should have freedom to upload there own photos, we should not force them by deleting there photos of quotes and celebrities.
5) When we force a user to upload there real photos, the girls use other girs's photo instead of her.
6) Photos which insults anybody or hurts any person, caste or religion must be removed and the user must be banned.
This is my thinking to make our site more progressive and enjoyable. I want your views my friends and my humble request to mods to think on my topic plzzz
thanks dear to make this topic
valuable suggestion

Edited by Hitu231. / 1 Oct 2015 15:39
1 Oct 2015 15:50

mera profil dp kyu delt krvaya? yrrrr

1 Oct 2015 15:52

You have been blacklisted
by the user. You can`t
comment or send
messages to this user mera id blacklist mein kyu dala maine kya kiya?

1 Oct 2015 15:54

My pleasure Hitu

Edited by Sonali69 / 1 Oct 2015 15:59
1 Oct 2015 15:58

Quote by R_o_H_a_N
:hm mera profil dp kyu delt krvaya? yrrrr :ohno

Maine nhi delete krwaya koi profile dp. Ok.

1 Oct 2015 15:59

Quote by R_o_H_a_N
by the user. You can`t
comment or send
messages to this user mera id blacklist mein kyu dala maine kya kiya? :ohno

I don't like persons who always pass comments of no use.

1 Oct 2015 17:27

Quote by Sonali69
Quote by R_o_H_a_N
by the user. You can`t
comment or send
messages to this user mera id blacklist mein kyu dala maine kya kiya? :ohno

I don't like persons who always pass comments of no use.
maine sirf coffee ka pu6a tha itni si bbt pe block krdi

1 Oct 2015 17:29

aj kal ki grlz ko choti choti bbt pe itna gussa kyu ata h? ek topic ye rkho forum mein

Edited by R_o_H_a_N / 1 Oct 2015 17:30
1 Oct 2015 19:32

Agr aapki koi sister hogi toh us se puchh lena .

1 Oct 2015 19:57

Quote by Sonali69
My pleasure Hitu :)

so sweet also mine plasure to dear

Edited by Hitu231. / 1 Oct 2015 20:55
1 Oct 2015 20:24

its difficult to make mobo clean coz there r a lot user already. . .
it'd be better if we start refining process from the new user or the existing usep who r uploading photo from now unwords. . . .
I mean if smbody uploads a pic it should be pass through a checking process and if it gets pass then it'll shown in his/her profile.

1 Oct 2015 20:26

In my opinion mobofree rules are good in case of photo uploading .A profile picture means that it denotes the identity of person ,not the photo of any celebrity,quotes or someone else .so any other photo except the person's own photo should be removed immediately and it should be ban for uploading the photo for 2 or 3 days

1 Oct 2015 21:17

Quote by abhishek.57031
its difficult to make mobo clean coz there r a lot user already. . .
it'd be better if we start refining process from the new user or the existing usep who r uploading photo from now unwords. . . .
I mean if smbody uploads a pic it should be pass through a checking process and if it gets pass then it'll shown in his/her profile.

Abhishek this is already running on mobofree. I think u didn't understood my topic.

1 Oct 2015 21:18

Quote by STYLISH_SINGH
In my opinion mobofree rules are good in case of photo uploading .A profile picture means that it denotes the identity of person ,not the photo of any celebrity,quotes or someone else .so any other photo except the person's own photo should be removed immediately and it should be ban for uploading the photo for 2 or 3 days :)

I want your views in this Singh ji, would u allow your girlfriend or sister to upload there real pics on this site ??? Don't think about yourself only my dear.

1 Oct 2015 21:49

Only orignal pic...fake shouldnt b allowed..

2 Oct 2015 06:31

Tum toh popat ki tarah bolti ho