Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - ♥♡♥♡♥♡|♡|♥| What is the Meaning 0f L0ve ♥|♡♥♡♥♡♥||||
Share this topic
6 Aug 2015 11:16

I think Love is complete acceptance: When we allow someone to be exactly as they are, without any belief that they aren’t good enough, without any belief that they would be “better” if they were different, this is love.
Love is completely unconditional: Love has no conditions. When we truly love someone, we can’t stop loving them, regardless of what they do or say. If our love is dependent upon the other person acting and speaking how we want, then this love is completely conditional. We often confuse this to be love, but this is just positive thoughts about someone. This is just loving what a person says or does, not loving them. Positive thoughts or the thought “I love you” isn’t necessary to love. Sometimes it even gets in the way.
Love is selfless: True love doesn’t want anything in return, because there is nothing it needs. We just love for the sake of love. When we love someone, we don’t look for them to fill our needs, love us back, and all those types of things. If that is what we are looking for, then we are just using the other person. What is the meaning of love? Love is completely selfless.

Edited by KitKat--flory / 6 Aug 2015 11:19
6 Aug 2015 15:24
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 15:27

I DONT KNOW .

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 6 Aug 2015 15:27
6 Aug 2015 15:28
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 16:52

L.= Lake of SORROW
O.= OCean of TEARS
V.= Valley of DEATH
E.= End of LIFE

6 Aug 2015 16:59

nice description.

6 Aug 2015 17:08

Some people think love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun. But reality is a bit different and love is hard. So what the true love meant to be? It's caring of someone you love, being with him when he needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him.Friendship is one of the important parts of having a perfect relationship. If you don't know and don't trust each other like best friends, the love relationship won't be perfect and it can fragile easily. The more you know about your partner, the greater your love will be. That's why it's easier to turn friendship into love, than vice versa. UnkA couple may think they are happy and glad just hanging out and making romantic moments for each other and caring each other, but these romantic evenings won't last long if their love is not based on trust. Trust is the basic of a strong relationship.

6 Aug 2015 17:10
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:13

L -- Loffer
O --- Our
Ve -- Vebkuff

6 Aug 2015 17:14
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:15
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:16

Quote by Harshika10
Some people think love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun. But reality is a bit different and love is hard. So what the true love meant to be? It's caring of someone you love, being with him when he needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him.Friendship is one of the important parts of having a perfect relationship. If you don't know and don't trust each other like best friends, the love relationship won't be perfect and it can fragile easily. The more you know about your partner, the greater your love will be. That's why it's easier to turn friendship into love, than vice versa. UnkA couple may think they are happy and glad just hanging out and making romantic moments for each other and caring each other, but these romantic evenings won't last long if their love is not based on trust. Trust is the basic of a strong relationship.

love me PhD kardi na yaar

6 Aug 2015 17:18
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:19

Quote by chotu1111
Quote by Harshika10

love me PhD kardi na yaar :)

chotu dear nai to

6 Aug 2015 17:22

Hitu copy past nai kar pati mai nai to smile aur jo abuser hai unka likha copy past karti only show attitude topic forum mai murkh hu

6 Aug 2015 17:28

Quote by Harshika10
Quote by chotu1111
Quote by Harshika10
love me PhD kardi na yaar :)
chotu dear nai to

6 Aug 2015 17:34
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:42
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:45
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2015 17:54

Meaning of love is sacrifice