Indian forum: MoboFree news - ur opinions pls ... :D
Share this topic
8 May 2015 16:34

frnds y did you join mobofree ?
y did you are not leaving from here ( atleast some of them are part of any of the so called CLUBS )

do u think real pics are compulsory ?

-----just asking you ...( I don't think this topic become more attractive like the CLUBS and all .... )

12 May 2015 12:02

Its a law like hippie's century by mobo in this 22nd century...if this site only for dating or meeting, then its ok...photo is compulsory.... If this site supporting friendship and friendly chat , then we have the ryts to upload any kind of pic except sexual and vulgar.. If the members likes to show them to their friends there is many ways here to show them at least private message... I think so....

12 May 2015 12:04

Quote by 123v2
Its a law like hippie's century by mobo in this 22nd century...if this site only for dating or meeting, then its ok...photo is compulsory.... If this site supporting friendship and friendly chat , then we have the ryts to upload any kind of pic except sexual and vulgar.. If the members likes to show them to their friends there is many ways here to show them at least private message... I think so....

Samjh may ni aya PR parhne may Acha lga

12 May 2015 12:05

Quote by 123v2

ryt

12 May 2015 12:48

Quote by 123v2

ethra samayameduthu ee dialogue padikan

12 May 2015 12:56

Quote by tonystarkjr.
Quote by 123v2

ethra samayameduthu ee dialogue padikan :xe

eddu, Chris, aakkalle

12 May 2015 16:10

Quote by 123v2
Quote by tonystarkjr.
Quote by 123v2

ethra samayameduthu ee dialogue padikan :xe

eddu, Chris, aakkalle :-/

16 May 2015 19:24
Post is hidden!
27 Apr 2017 20:22
Post is hidden!