Mysore

6 May 2015 18:13

Quote by masterboy07

OM BEACH GOKARNA

6 May 2015 18:15

Murudeshwar Temple is dedicated
to Murudeshwara (Lord Shiva).
>It is famous for the world’s second tallest Lord Shiva statue

Murudeshwar Temple is located on the shores of the Arabian Sea in the holy town of Murudeshwara in Karnataka.
It is surrounded on three sides by the waters of the Arabian Sea

6 May 2015 18:22
Post is hidden!
6 May 2015 18:23

Quote by Binduu
Hasanamba temple

BELURU n HALEBIDU TEMPLES under HASSAN DISTRICT

Hoysaleshvara Temple, Halebid
Hoysaleshvara is a 12th century Hoysala temple in Halebid, the old Hoysala capital. The temple is laid out on a double plan, almost as if two temples were joined side to side (plan). Both shrines open to the east, and rest on the usual Hoysala star-shaped bases. There are no gopuras or towers.
The temples enshrine Shiva lingas, and many of the sculptures are Shaiva, although Vishnu images and themes are also present. The Nandishown on this page is located in one of the two pavilions facing the shrines.The Chennakesava temple of Belur was was built by the Hoysala king Vishnuvardhana in 12th Century AD. Belur was an early capital of the Hoysala empire, which is now in the Hassan district of the South Indian state of Karnataka.

What really makes the Hoysala temples different from the other grand temples of south India is the intricate and detailed stone carved sculptures. For this, the grand sculptors of Hoysala temples used soapstone (chloritic schist). when quarried, soapstone is relatively soft and easy to carve and it becomes harder as time passes. Perfect to endure for hundreds of years and wave after wave of attacks from north Indian kingdoms.

6 May 2015 20:00
Post is hidden!
6 May 2015 20:44

in kolkata, howrah bridge, bidyasagar seetu, eco park, kalighat, mileniyam park, victoria memorial

6 May 2015 21:07

Quote by masterboy07
Share , If yu kno any famous Indian Tourist places here Agra’s Taj Mahal Jaipur goa Kashmir Kanyakumari Kerala - backwaters Old Delhi Ajanta & Yellora Darjeeling Mysore

Hello, bro.
Not a tajmahal, Agreshwar mahadev temple palace,
Shiva's temple palace,
This is a TEJO MAHALAYA.

6 May 2015 21:11

Ooty,malampuzh,munnar,kashmir,dehradun,juhu,kovalam,goa,wonderla

6 May 2015 21:22

Abu Road from, Gujarat, near, palanpur,
Goddessee, Amba Devi's Temple, Originally peoples said there, GABBAR WALI MAA Means mother, this, temple from, in mountain ,
Medium tallest,
And so exotic natural places n temples here in Gujarat.
Thanks,

6 May 2015 21:25

Quote by khinalRathod
Quote by masterboy07
Share , If yu kno any famous Indian Tourist places here Agra’s Taj Mahal Jaipur goa Kashmir Kanyakumari Kerala - backwaters Old Delhi Ajanta & Yellora Darjeeling Mysore

Hello, bro.
Not a tajmahal, Agreshwar mahadev temple palace,
Shiva's temple palace,
This is a TEJO MAHALAYA.

Khinal

6 May 2015 21:27
Post is hidden!
6 May 2015 21:46

Quote by 123v2
Quote by khinalRathod
Quote by masterboy07
Hello, bro. Not a tajmahal, Agreshwar mahadev temple palace, Shiva's temple palace, This is a TEJO MAHALAYA.
Khinal :8

What hpnd shru. ?

6 May 2015 21:48

Vîctørîå mêmørîal

6 May 2015 21:50

Goa

6 May 2015 21:51

Quote by sonali80
Goa

6 May 2015 21:51

Quote by -_NEEEL_-
Quote by khinalRathod
Hello, bro. Not a tajmahal, Agreshwar mahadev temple palace, Shiva's temple palace, This is a TEJO MAHALAYA.
| What "Tejomahahl" ?? We called it "Tajmahal", And It's not a temple of god Shiva. It's LOVE-Temple,
Temple is a temple,
Not a died of mumtaz,
Shiva of stone there in this temple palace,
So many secrets in this,
But don't know we're,
so than I told to all,
And government is hidden that truth, U don't bro.
Bt check about Taj Mahal,
In You Tube, and read properly all lines ok, thanks ?

Edited by khinalRathod / 6 May 2015 21:56
6 May 2015 21:59

I won't say a particular destination is beautiful or favourite because all of India is beautiful I love my country, I am from Kashmir, I am a Travel Agent and Tour organizer. My Travel agency is Elysium Tours & Travels. If any of you wish to see heaven on earth called Kashmir please feel free to contact me.
e-mail :- info@elysiumtravels.com
Phone no. :- +919797008770, +919018920024

6 May 2015 23:43

In india, amongst ol d places i hf been to, i lov rajasthan palaces n forts ! I luv shimla too.. Like d planning of chandigarh city, n also few places in south like hassan, kerela backwaters etc etc.
idk abt others, but for me, i always fall in luv wd d places i visit. wherever i go , i likey likey. <3
I like everywhere ! .

7 May 2015 02:20

I love goa