Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - R u madly in love
Share this topic
24 Apr 2015 05:56

7 signs that you are madly in love • can u guess

24 Apr 2015 11:10

NO

24 Apr 2015 11:57

U GO CRAZY JUST WHEN U SEE HER/HIS NAME

U R BUSY WITH UR MOBILE. U 4GET UR FRIENDS.

U SPEND MORE TIME IN WATCHNG URSELF ON MIRROR. U TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION ON UR DRESSING STYLES AND APPEARANCE. U FEEL U R THE MOST SPECIAL.

BLUSHING AND SMILING BECOMES UR NEW HABIT

U ARE TRYNG TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT HIM/HER. U WANT TO KNOW HIS/HER D.O.B , LIKES, DISLIKES, HOBBIES, HABITS, FAVOURITES, ETC ETC

U WL BECOME A DAY DREAMER, EVERYTHNG GUD THAT HE/SHE DO WITH U, U FEEL THAT HE/SHE IS INTERESTD WTH U OR U FEEL HE/SHE TOO FEELS SAME LOVE ON U

U ARE MUCH INTERESTD TO KEEP READING EVERY CONVERSATIONS U HAD WTH HIM/HER, U READ IT AGAIN N AGAIN.

THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CRAZYNESS, WHEN U FALL IN LOVE WITH UR SOMEONE SPECIAL.

GUDLUCK GO AHEAD, SYMPTOMS WL FADE AWAY AND ENJOY THE LOVE LIFE

24 Apr 2015 12:06

Quote by Karnage

U SPEND MORE TIME IN WATCHNG URSELF ON MIRROR. U TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTION ON UR DRESSING STYLES AND APPEARANCE. U FEEL U R THE MOST SPECIAL.

U ARE TRYNG TO GET MORE INFO ABOUT HIM/HER. U WANT TO KNOW HIS/HER D.O.B , LIKES, DISLIKES, HOBBIES, HABITS, FAVOURITES, ETC ETC

U WL BECOME A DAY DREAMER, EVERYTHNG GUD THAT HE/SHE DO WITH U, U FEEL THAT HE/SHE IS INTERESTD WTH U OR U FEEL HE/SHE TOO FEELS SAME LOVE ON U

U ARE MUCH INTERESTD TO KEEP READING EVERY CONVERSATIONS U HAD WTH HIM/HER, U READ IT AGAIN N AGAIN.

THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CRAZYNESS, WHEN U FALL IN LOVE WITH UR SOMEONE SPECIAL.

FEEL THAT CRAZYNESS WHEN I WAS TEENAGER THAT TIME....

LIKE DRIVEN ME THRU THE CLOUDS WHEN I WAS THINKING OF HIM...

Edited by azale2477 / 24 Apr 2015 12:07
24 Apr 2015 12:14

Quote by Karnage

Oh!!!ghosh!!!it means I'm totally IN LOVE

24 Apr 2015 12:15
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 12:16

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by Karnage

Oh!!!ghosh!!!it means I'm totally IN LOVE :shy

YES MY LOVE, AM ALSO CRAZY IN LOVE WITH U HEHE

24 Apr 2015 12:18

MMC

24 Apr 2015 13:25

NO

Edited by Ishfaq112 / 24 Apr 2015 13:26
24 Apr 2015 14:23
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 16:35
Post is hidden!