Indian forum: Forum games - Which animal you are ?
Share this topic
24 Apr 2015 02:51

Hello guys!

I'm really not feeling well to shares this Reality of a young and pretty girl crisvy.
But in actual she's really not a young and unmarried girl.

She's an old widow woman and has daughters, But she lying and hiding reality to every young hansome boys for seducing them, I also was a victim of this lady because she lied me and hide about her personal life as being widow with daughter.

After that all I decided to move on and leaving her with a joke by sending her some copied picture's of other guys as mine.

Mrs-crisvy wearing fake orgasum, lie and also using photo editor app (YouCamMakeUp) for seducing young and handsome boyz.

So after that day she spreading remource about me here and creating misunderstanding about me. If anyone have got confused about my real look (face) after hearing remource about me from this lady or anyother else, Then I allowed you all to do have VC with me at WhatsApp (+919116361442) and Messenger @neelsherawat
Thankz!

I'm just posting some pictures of Mrs. crisvy in real oldy looks and a youTube video clip 'Mrs-crisvy with her daughter'

CLICK HERE TO WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MRS.CRISVY WITH HER CUTE LITTLE DAUGHTER.

Edited by -jack- / 6 May 2017 14:47
24 Apr 2015 11:03
Post is hidden!
26 Apr 2015 18:28

Rarely seen out

11 May 2015 16:17

What does it mean