Indian forum: Other - EMBARRASING MOMENTS
Share this topic
23 Apr 2015 17:24

CAN YOU REMEMBER WHATS YOUR MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS THAT CAN MAKE A NIGHTMARE EVEN ON YOUR DEPTH SLEEP..

24 Apr 2015 09:18

Quote by azale2477
CAN YOU REMEMBER WHATS YOUR MOST EMBARRASING MOMENTS THAT CAN MAKE A NIGHTMARE EVEN ON YOUR DEPTH SLEEP..

the time

when proccesing my passport

Edited by Alynna09 / 24 Apr 2015 09:20
24 Apr 2015 09:39

I WAS IN GRADE 2 SITTING BETWEEN 2 PRETTY GULS OF OUR CLASSROOM.
I WANTD TO RECESS, BUT MY TEACHER DIDN'T ALLOW ME, SHE WAS RUDE. ATLAST MY PIPE STARTED LEAKING OUT ALMOST A LITRE OF PURE URINE ON THE FLOOR, I HAD NO CONTROL OVER IT. THE GULS RAN AWAY SCREAMING
AND I ALMOST SHY FOR 3 YEARS I DIDNT SPEAK WTH THEM

24 Apr 2015 09:53

Quote by Karnage
I WAS IN GRADE 2 SITTING BETWEEN 2 PRETTY GULS OF OUR CLASSROOM.
I WANTD TO RECESS, BUT MY TEACHER DIDN'T ALLOW ME, SHE WAS RUDE. ATLAST MY PIPE STARTED LEAKING OUT ALMOST A LITRE OF PURE URINE ON THE FLOOR, I HAD NO CONTROL OVER IT. THE GULS RAN AWAY SCREAMING
AND I ALMOST SHY FOR 3 YEARS I DIDNT SPEAK WTH THEM
:P

BRO KYZER

24 Apr 2015 09:57

SIS

24 Apr 2015 09:58
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 10:02

FOR ME A LOT OF EXPERIENCED BUT MOST SHAMEFUL WHEN I WAS IN SENIOR HIGH JOINING SEARCH MISS SCIENCE CLUB...THEN THE MCEE ANNOUNCED THE WINNER ITS NO.9 BUT IM THE WHO SHOUTING FOR JOY...I FORGOT MY NO.IS 6

24 Apr 2015 10:05

Quote by idealguy80
EMBARASSING MOMENTS : WEN A STUPID GIRL SAID IM D REASON FOR THEIR FOR BREAKUP, AFTR HER BREAKUP, LATER SHE ASD ME,R U HAPPY NOW ? I DIDNT EVEN WHATS GOIN ON, I DIDNT TALKD TO HER BF, I HATE THESE KIND OF STUPID JUDGEMENTAL PPLZ, THEY ACT LYK SMART BUT IN ACTUAL THEY R JUST STUPID N INSECURE :rose

24 Apr 2015 10:06

Quote by Alynna09
Quote by azale2477

the time

when proccesing my passport :lol

PAKNER WHY?

Edited by azale2477 / 24 Apr 2015 10:06
24 Apr 2015 10:12

AS THEY SAID,YOU ARE MOST STUPID IF YOU GET HATRED TO THE STUPID ONE ...

24 Apr 2015 10:26
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 10:31
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 10:32

Quote by idealguy80
Quote by azale2477

IM NOT STUPID TO HATE ANY STUPID GIRL, BUT I KNW, IF I FORGIVE, SHE WL AGAIN THINK DAT >> IM D REASON FOR EWRY THING BAD HAPPENING IN HER LYF. WISE SAYING : CLEVER ENEMY IS BETTER THEN STUPID FRIEND,

THE FISHERMAN SAID, THE FISH WILL CATCHED BY THE FISHING ROD ON THEIR OWN MOUTH ...

24 Apr 2015 10:35
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 11:53
Post is hidden!
24 Apr 2015 12:33

Quote by azale2477

this crazy embarrassing moment of mine still keeping me to remember and it become my nightmare that I haven't experience in my whole life ,,, and this moment I have learned a lot of things to be careful again by selecting friends and helping them,,, I learned to become more brave and to poke them back the most embarrass I have is helping my friend to get out from her worst life ,giving her such attentions just to change her life ,,, but all those I did is like a rotten banana for her,,,what a joke !!!

24 Apr 2015 12:53

Quote by _HANNAH_
Quote by azale2477

this crazy embarrassing moment of mine still keeping me to remember and it become my nightmare that I haven't experience in my whole life ,,, and this moment I have learned a lot of things to be careful again by selecting friends and helping them,,, I learned to become more brave and to poke them back the most embarrass I have is helping my friend to get out from her worst life ,giving her such attentions just to change her life ,,, but all those I did is like a rotten banana for her,,,what a joke !!! :D

YES, AND THAT GIRL WHO CHEATED TO HANNAH WAS KYLLE92 THE CHEATER GIRL.
HANNAH HELPED HER MORE THAN ANYBODY WOULD EVER DO
THESE PEOPLE IN MOBO WL NEVER UNDRSTAND IT

24 Apr 2015 13:43

Quote by idealguy80
Quote by azale2477

IM NOT STUPID TO HATE ANY STUPID GIRL, BUT I KNW, IF I FORGIVE, SHE WL AGAIN THINK DAT >> IM D REASON FOR EWRY THING BAD HAPPENING IN HER LYF. WISE SAYING : CLEVER ENEMY IS BETTER THEN STUPID FRIEND,

24 Apr 2015 14:34
Post is hidden!