Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT PINAY AND INDIAN CAN DO GET MARRIED?
Share this topic
18 Apr 2015 12:37

I HEARD THAT ONE OF THE INDIANS CULTURE THEY CAN ONLY MARRIED BY THIER OWN FELLOW COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN,HOW TRUE IS THIS

20 Apr 2015 13:45

Many indian married with pinay. My 1 friend married with pinay. Indian b0y and pinay gal r best c0uples

20 Apr 2015 13:48

Quote by Amit786
Many indian married with pinay. My 1 friend married with pinay. Indian b0y and pinay gal r best c0uples

BUT I HEARD THAT MOSTLY INDIAN PPOL THRU ARRANGE MARRIED

20 Apr 2015 13:52

Quote by azale2477
Quote by Amit786

BUT I HEARD THAT MOSTLY INDIAN PPOL THRU ARRANGE MARRIED :hm

mostly in villages low grade people marry arranged but well educated people who r economically independent like to marry gal of their choice

20 Apr 2015 13:55

Quote by Amit786
Quote by azale2477
Quote by Amit786

mostly in villages low grade people marry arranged but well educated people who r economically independent like to marry gal of their choice

THANKS FOR THAT INFO BRO AMIT

20 Apr 2015 13:56

THEN I'LL BE MARRY SOON..

23 Apr 2015 04:17

OmG. azale

23 Apr 2015 06:03

What funny

23 Apr 2015 06:15

Quote by Amit786
Quote by azale2477
Quote by Amit786

DUDE, WHOM DID U CALL AS LOW GRADE PEOPLE???
UR MOM N DAD MARRIED ARRANGED BY THEIR PARENTS, THEY ARE LOW GRADE???
MAN, BEWARE OF WORDS THAT U R USING HERE.
DONT WRITE CRAPS HERE JUST TO IMPRESS THE PINAY GULS THAT U WANTD TO FLIRT ONLINE

23 Apr 2015 06:20
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 06:39

PEACE BE WITH US

23 Apr 2015 06:40

23 Apr 2015 06:41

Quote by azale2477
:D

AZALE 99% OF INDIANS DO ARRANGED MARRIAGE AFTER THE FAMILIES AND GROOM, BRIDE THEY ALL AGREE TO IT. AND THEY HAVE HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
AMONG ARRANGED MARRIAGES 2-3% ARE FORCELY ARRANGED, WHERE A GIRL OR BOY DOESNOT WISH BUT THEY ARE FORCED TO GET MARRIED. HER THE RELATIONSHIP MAY FAIL SOMETIMES.

AND ABOUT LOVE MARRIAGES, IT HAPPENS IN INDIA MOSTLY BY PARENTS AGREE. IF THEY DIDNT AGREE AND IF COUPLES HAVE RAN AWAY TO GET MARRIED ,THEN 90% OF LOVE MARRIAGES THAT RAN AWAY AND BEING OPPOSED -ARE BIG FAILURES AT THE END OF THEIR LIFE

MY BRO HAD LOVED THE GIRL HE MARRIED, BUT, THE MARRIAGE WAS DONE ARRANGED BY MUTUAL FAMILY. THIS IS GOOD AND PRESENT TREND AMONG EDUCATED AND MORALLY THINKING PEOPLE.

GUYS I REQUEST U DONT JUST LIE ANYTHING HERE, JUST TO IMPRESS FOREIGN LADIES. IF U HAVE FOREIGN GF, TELL HER TRUTH AND BE BRAVE TO MARRY HER. BUT, DONT LIE ABOUT UR FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE

Edited by Karnage / 23 Apr 2015 06:41
23 Apr 2015 06:42
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 06:54

Quote by Mohan120012
Quote by Karnage
Quote by azale2477
:D

AZALE 99% OF INDIANS DO ARRANGED MARRIAGE AFTER THE FAMILIES AND GROOM, BRIDE THEY ALL AGREE TO IT. AND THEY HAVE HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
AMONG ARRANGED MARRIAGES 2-3% ARE FORCELY ARRANGED, WHERE A GIRL OR BOY DOESNOT WISH BUT THEY ARE FORCED TO GET MARRIED. HER THE RELATIONSHIP MAY FAIL SOMETIMES.

AND ABOUT LOVE MARRIAGES, IT HAPPENS IN INDIA MOSTLY BY PARENTS AGREE. IF THEY DIDNT AGREE AND IF COUPLES HAVE RAN AWAY TO GET MARRIED ,THEN 90% OF LOVE MARRIAGES THAT RAN AWAY AND BEING OPPOSED -ARE BIG FAILURES AT THE END OF THEIR LIFE

MY BRO HAD LOVED THE GIRL HE MARRIED, BUT, THE MARRIAGE WAS DONE ARRANGED BY MUTUAL FAMILY. THIS IS GOOD AND PRESENT TREND AMONG EDUCATED AND MORALLY THINKING PEOPLE.

GUYS I REQUEST U DONT JUST LIE ANYTHING HERE, JUST TO IMPRESS FOREIGN LADIES. IF U HAVE FOREIGN GF, TELL HER TRUTH AND BE BRAVE TO MARRY HER. BUT, DONT LIE ABOUT UR FAMILY AND LIFESTYLE

SO IT MEANS ITS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE,..

THEN WHAT IF YOU GUYZ YOU DISOBEY YOUR PARENTS JST TO FOLLOW YOUR REAL FEELINGS TO YOUR GF....IS THERE ANY PUNISHMENT AFTER YOU DO SUCH THING WHICH ALL ARE AGAINST IT?

23 Apr 2015 07:02

Quote by azale2477
Quote by Mohan120012
Quote by Karnage

SO IT MEANS ITS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE,..

THEN WHAT IF YOU GUYZ YOU DISOBEY YOUR PARENTS JST TO FOLLOW YOUR REAL FEELINGS TO YOUR GF....IS THERE ANY PUNISHMENT AFTER YOU DO SUCH THING WHICH ALL ARE AGAINST IT? :hm

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, I TOLD U ABOUT PERCENTAGE . AND 1% OF INDIA IS - 10,000,000 POPULATION. ITS TEN TIMES MORE THAN TOTAL PINOY POPULATIONS, SO, DONT THINK ANYTHNG AS IMPOSSIBLE.
THERE ARE CASES WHERE AN INDIAN BOY HAS MARRIED FOREIGN GIRL , BY THEIR PARENTS SUPPORT AND WITHOUT SUPPORTS.

23 Apr 2015 07:11
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 07:35

Quote by Amit786
Quote by azale2477
Quote by Amit786

dilweed spotted

23 Apr 2015 07:47
Post is hidden!
23 Apr 2015 07:49

Quote by Novinure
Quote by _V-i-p-i-N_
:yes

u married ke liye redy ho :ohno

:Haan PR Indian ladki