Indian forum: MoboFree news - IMC-GUJARAT GROUP
Share this topic
16 Apr 2015 20:28

HII MY DEAREST FRIENDS OF MOBOFREE
AND SPECIAL HIII TO ALL MY GUJARATI FRIENDS-ALL USERS OF MOBOFREE WHO BELONG/RELATED TO OUR INDIAN STATE GUJARAT.

WE ARE PRE-LAUNCHING THIS SUB
-WING FROM IMC-INDIA.

IMC-GUJARAT

ALL GUJARATIS ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE YOUR ATTENDANCE HERE, TO SHOW YOUR STRENGTH AND GET MEMBERSHIP OF YOUR GROUP.
MR.HARSH WILL BE YOUR INCHARGED LEADER FOR NOW, AS WELL AS I MYSELF AND MY CO-TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE HELPING AND GUIDING YOU.

I REQUEST ALL GUJARATIS TO GIVE YOUR ATTENDANCE HERE.
BE PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN AND BE PROUD TO BE A GUJARATI ,A STATE FROM WHERE OUR FATHER OF NATION-M.K.GANDIJI WAS BORN AND OUR PRESENT P.M MODIJI BELONGS TO.
HAVE UR PLEASANT TIME TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, KNOWLEDGES AND INFORMATIONS OF THIS PRIDE STATE GUJARAT. LET US PLEDGE TO BUILD THIS GROUP AND BE A PART OF IMC-MOBOFREE.

FURTHER ASSISTANCE WILL BE
PROVIDED FROM MY DEAREST FRIENDS OF IMC

_A-N-S-H-R-A-J-P-U-T_

Dus100

Harsh2021

khinalrathod

THANQ ALL

Edited by Karnage / 30 Apr 2015 15:31
16 Apr 2015 20:29

[my request to IMC founders to Impliment INTERLINKS to all the member names i mentioned above also request advicers to have further vision and guidance on this subject]

Edited by Karnage / 17 Apr 2015 15:00
17 Apr 2015 12:19

ALL GUJJUS KINDLY STEP IN HERE

17 Apr 2015 14:31

I Wellcome you all gujratis Here..

17 Apr 2015 14:58

Quote by Harsh2021

Edited by Karnage / 17 Apr 2015 14:59
17 Apr 2015 15:00

Quote by Karnage
AND SPECIAL HIII TO ALL MY GUJARATI FRIENDS-ALL USERS OF MOBOFREE WHO BELONG/RELATED TO OUR INDIAN STATE GUJARAT.

WE ARE PRE-LAUNCHING THIS SUB-WING FROM IMC-INDIA.

IMC-GUJARAT

ALL GUJARATIS ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE YOUR ATTENDANCE HERE, TO SHOW YOUR STRENGTH AND GET MEMBERSHIP OF YOUR GROUP.
MR.HARSH WILL BE YOUR INCHARGED LEADER FOR NOW, AS WELL AS I MYSELF AND MY CO-TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE HELPING AND GUIDING YOU.

BE PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN AND BE PROUD TO BE A GUJARATI ,A STATE FROM WHERE OUR FATHER OF NATION-M.K.GANDIJI WAS BORN AND OUR PRESENT P.M MODIJI BELONGS TO.
HAVE UR PLEASANT TIME TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS, KNOWLEDGES AND INFORMATIONS OF THIS PRIDE STATE GUJARAT. LET US PLEDGE TO BUILD THIS GROUP AND BE A PART OF IMC-MOBOFREE.

FURTHER ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED FROM MY DEAREST FRIENDS OF IMC MR.ANSH RAJPUT AND MR. DUS100

THANQ ALL

to all who wants to join

17 Apr 2015 15:18

Quote by Karnage

IMC-GUJARAT

FURTHER ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED FROM MY DEAREST FRIENDS OF IMC MR.ANSH RAJPUT AND MR. DUS100

THANQ ALL

17 Apr 2015 15:47

Quote by Karnage

IMC-GUJARAT

FURTHER ASSISTANCE WILL BE PROVIDED FROM MY DEAREST FRIENDS OF IMC

_A-N-S-H-R-A-J-P-U-T_

Dus100

Harsh2021

khinalRathod

accenture

THANQ ALL

LINK HAS DONE

Edited by azale2477 / 29 Apr 2015 05:50
17 Apr 2015 16:02

Quote by Harsh2021

TNX. HARSH.... SOME DRINKS?

Edited by azale2477 / 17 Apr 2015 16:05
17 Apr 2015 16:14

17 Apr 2015 17:34

Yo brodha , I want to join , I am Gujarati , how to join this group?

17 Apr 2015 17:54

Quote by khinalRathod

BRO WELCOME, YOU ARE IN, U WL GET UR BADGE WTHN 2 DAYS, NEXT WEEK THE PAGE WL OPEN OFFICIALY WTH MEMBER NAMES CONGRATES AND WELCOME BRO

17 Apr 2015 21:34

Yo , welcome back brother

18 Apr 2015 10:54

Most welcome bro

18 Apr 2015 12:23

Quote by khinalRathod

18 Apr 2015 12:24

Quote by khinalRathod

ITS OUR PLEASURE

18 Apr 2015 12:24

19 Apr 2015 03:30
Post is hidden!
19 Apr 2015 03:31
Post is hidden!
19 Apr 2015 03:31
Post is hidden!