Indian forum: MoboFree news - "IS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE OR MEMBERS WHO ARE PART OF GROUPS ARE REAL ONE BE HONEST BE TRUE"
Share this topic
9 Apr 2015 22:53

Is the profile picture all the moderators,users,admins,members of groups and including me are they are real is that one are real be true and honest ! And why you didnt upload real one if you didnt upload real one ???

9 Apr 2015 22:56

BE TRUE AND HONEST WHILE YOU POSTING TRUE OR FAKE PICTURE OR OTHERS PICTURE Currently Mine is not real one !
But if anyone wanna see me i can show in mailbox or else when i be part of all group currently wanna be member of 2 groups

Edited by bEiNgSiMpLe / 9 Apr 2015 22:57
12 Apr 2015 19:56

Mine is true why should i use other pic when i have my own pic

12 Apr 2015 19:59

Quote by MelodyZSailo
Mine is true why should i use other pic when i have my own pic :hm

yea you are truely angel nice to meet you here

12 Apr 2015 20:00
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2015 20:01

It doesnt matter how u r. All human creations are handsome/beautiful. Be proud of wat u r and upload ur real pix those who fear to upload their real pics are those who are fake or those who are feeling inferiority about themselves my friends , upload ur real pic and be real you no matter how u r, people like u the way ur behaving frm ur heart and not how u pretend.

12 Apr 2015 20:02
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2015 20:04

mohan thanks and nice to know

12 Apr 2015 20:07

Karnage ! Thanks for comments and those who someone didnt upload also fear for the risk factor of being that picture get scamed and also the factor they might be fear to show themselves but others are someone are fake just for fun been here in chat networking

12 Apr 2015 20:14

Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe
Karnage ! Thanks for comments and those who someone didnt upload also fear for the risk factor of being that picture get scamed and also the factor they might be fear to show themselves but others are someone are fake just for fun been here in chat networking

macha.. Its true also, fw people fear being scammed. But, if celebrities feard of getng scammed, then they wud never become a celebrity. Likewise, that fear is also an hesitation of self exposing. ONE MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE HIDE THER FOTOS IS, THEY ALREADY GAIN GUD NAME HERE AND ATLAST THEY R SHY TO UPLOAD THER REAL PICS, THEY THNK THAT PEOPLE WL REJECT THEM, ITS A WRONG THINKING ,,THATS ALSO INFERIOR FEELING OF SELF. ... By the way, real pic or fake pic ,it has nothng to do wth others. But,wen people appreciate ur real pics ,the happyness u get frm it is awesome and cant be explained

12 Apr 2015 20:18

Quote by Karnage
Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe

macha.. Its true also, fw people fear being scammed. But, if celebrities feard of getng scammed, then they wud never become a celebrity. Likewise, that fear is also an hesitation of self exposing. ONE MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE HIDE THER FOTOS IS, THEY ALREADY GAIN GUD NAME HERE AND ATLAST THEY R SHY TO UPLOAD THER REAL PICS, THEY THNK THAT PEOPLE WL REJECT THEM, ITS A WRONG THINKING ,,THATS ALSO INFERIOR FEELING OF SELF. ... By the way, real pic or fake pic ,it has nothng to do wth others. But,wen people appreciate ur real pics ,the happyness u get frm it is awesome and cant be explained :4u

FRIEND CELEBRITY ARE TOTALLY ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE USERS HERE THEY CARE OF THERE PUBLICITY THROUGH WHICH THEY LEAD THEIR LIFE BUT WE ARE HERE TO SHARE THOUGHTS AND OUR KNOWLEDGE NOT TO GAIN PUBLICITY FRIEND BUT YET IF ONLY IF THERE IS NO SCAMming photos then i can bet you members can be brave enough to post photos

12 Apr 2015 20:23

Dont bet me bro , just upload ur pic and enjoy YES UR WORDS I AGREE ALSO

12 Apr 2015 20:31

Breaking News For Indians User Specially 4 girls

All mobofree girls Just Read This

दोस्तों इस लड़की का नाम सुष्मिता है, इसलड़की ने फेसबुक प्रोफाइल पर अपना फोटो औरफोन नंबर अपलोड किया था जिसे किसी लड़के(जानवर) ने सेव करके गूगल में इसकी प्रोफाइल कार्ल-गर्ल की लिस्ट में डाल दी, ये बात उस लड़की को तब पता चली जब उस गन्दे और गलत फ़ोन कॉल्स आने लग और जब ये बात उस लड़की केघर वालो को पता चली तो उन सबने अपने पुरेपरिवार के साथ फांसी लगाकर आत्महत्त्या करली।देखा दोस्तों एक जानवर की घटिया हरकत सेपूरा का पूरा परिवार ख़त्म हो गया।

फेसबुक एक शोशल नेटवर्किंग साईट है दोस्तों इसका गलत इस्तेमाल मत कीजिये।और उन सभी लडकियो को मेरा एक सन्देश है

जो फेसबुक यूज़ करती है, आप कभी फेसबुक प्रोफाइल पर अपना फोटो अपलोड न करे और नही फोन नंबर।आपकी सुरक्षा आपके हाथ में है।दोस्तों इस पोस्ट को ज्यादा से ज्यादा शेयर करे ताकि हमारे देश की सभी लडकिया सावधान हो जाये।

Specialy Female Users, Plz aap apni real (Own Image) kisi bhi networking site pr Upload na kre. Dhanyawaad !!

Kal na jaane kis haal may mulaqat ho but u take care.

12 Apr 2015 20:33

Quote by BLue_Lots
Breaking News For Indians User Specially 4 girls

दोस्तों इस लड़की का नाम सुष्मिता है, इसलड़की ने फेसबुक प्रोफाइल पर अपना फोटो औरफोन नंबर अपलोड किया था जिसे किसी लड़के(जानवर) ने सेव करके गूगल में इसकी प्रोफाइल कार्ल-गर्ल की लिस्ट में डाल दी, ये बात उस लड़की को तब पता चली जब उस गन्दे और गलत फ़ोन कॉल्स आने लग और जब ये बात उस लड़की केघर वालो को पता चली तो उन सबने अपने पुरेपरिवार के साथ फांसी लगाकर आत्महत्त्या करली।देखा दोस्तों एक जानवर की घटिया हरकत सेपूरा का पूरा परिवार ख़त्म हो गया।

फेसबुक एक शोशल नेटवर्किंग साईट है दोस्तों इसका गलत इस्तेमाल मत कीजिये।और उन सभी लडकियो को मेरा एक सन्देश है

जो फेसबुक यूज़ करती है, आप कभी फेसबुक प्रोफाइल पर अपना फोटो अपलोड न करे और नही फोन नंबर।आपकी सुरक्षा आपके हाथ में है।दोस्तों इस पोस्ट को ज्यादा से ज्यादा शेयर करे ताकि हमारे देश की सभी लडकिया सावधान हो जाये।

Specialy Female Users, Plz aap apni real (Own Image) kisi bhi networking site pr Upload na kre. Dhanyawaad !!

Kal na jaane kis haal may mulaqat ho but u take care.

________
No privacy here.

Edited by BLue_Lots / 12 Apr 2015 20:45
12 Apr 2015 21:25
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2015 22:38
Post is hidden!
12 Apr 2015 22:46

Breaking News For Indians female Users.

Specially for girls,

Friends !!
The name of this girl is "Sushmita" She uploaded their own image and cell number had uploaded her photo on their Facebook profile, which a boy (animal), he save that images and put that pic in the list of "callgirls" on Google, it's callgirls list cast, they then found out that the girl When she looks dirty and wrong when it comes to phone calls to members of the household of the girl found out by hanging them with all family members of that girl. so friends, an animal's mistake, entire family is over cheap thing.

Do not use the wrong one in social networking sites-, like Facebook, and other network chating- dating sites. friends to all those girls have a message for me.

Use Facebook is that you should not ever upload your photo on Facebook profiles and no phone in your hand Haldoston your safety, security to the post so that more and more shares of our country should be aware of all girls.
Thanks.

12 Apr 2015 22:50
Post is hidden!
13 Apr 2015 04:50

Quote by Karnage
Dont bet me bro , just upload ur pic and enjoy YES UR WORDS I AGREE ALSO :)

Friend dont ask me only also when rules are it aint followed even i am one among them as the reason i stated before

13 Apr 2015 08:25
Post is hidden!