Indian forum: MoboFree news - "MEMBERS CANT THEY BE A PART OF MORE THAN 1 @ SAME TIME TO STRIVE TO GET BETTER OF MOBO"
Share this topic
8 Apr 2015 12:31

Hello ! Hi all i am really sad to say that why members are being not allowed to be in both group of what in general which is currently runs in the name of "A&K" and "IMC" note my words pls all "WHEN BOTH GROUPS ARE STRIVING HARD TO MAKE MOBOFREE TO GET BETTER OF IT MORE THEN WHY THE POLITICS ! Entering in adding a USER TO BOTH GROUPS WHEN A USER INTERESTED TO STRIVE TO GET BETTER OF MOBO THEN WHY WHY WHY? Politics been seen between them " hello moderators,users,staff of each group and representative everyone in mobofree i would request you too comment

8 Apr 2015 12:34

@CHARM AND @AZALE I WOULD LIKE YOUR BOTH COMMENTS TOO THANK YOU when you both are striving to get better and keep mobofree a socially enriched place then why cant you allow a user to be part of both group at same time when they are interested in to strive to get better of mobofree // HELLO ADMIN where ever you may be need your beautiful comments too

9 Apr 2015 17:57

yes m agree with yu but it's depending on group owners

9 Apr 2015 18:06

MASTERBOY OH DEAR ! LET THEM TO AGREE UPON IT DEAR ! Why cant a user be a part of both group when he is willing to do it and to get better of mobofree for the reason what they have started a groups

9 Apr 2015 18:07

Asish kumar ! Pls i need your valuable comments so that both group agree upon it ? ? Pls

9 Apr 2015 18:08
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 18:09

Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe
@CHARM AND @AZALE I WOULD LIKE YOUR BOTH COMMENTS TOO THANK YOU when you both are striving to get better and keep mobofree a socially enriched place then why cant you allow a user to be part of both group at same time when they are interested in to strive to get better of mobofree // HELLO ADMIN where ever you may be need your beautiful comments too

AZALE AND CHARM i would request both you to accept and let the users be a part of both group and more groups which are started to good reason and get better of mobofree

Please mod and admins are requested to comment

9 Apr 2015 18:14

Quote by Aashish.kumar
Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe
Hello ! Hi all i am really sad to say that why members are being not allowed to be in both group of what in general which is currently runs in the name of "A&K" and "IMC" note my words pls all "WHEN BOTH GROUPS ARE STRIVING HARD TO MAKE MOBOFREE TO GET BETTER OF IT MORE THEN WHY THE POLITICS ! Entering in adding a USER TO BOTH GROUPS WHEN A USER INTERESTED TO STRIVE TO GET BETTER OF MOBO THEN WHY WHY WHY? Politics been seen between them " hello moderators,users,staff of each group and representative everyone in mobofree i would request you too comment

•Hi friend ..As a moderator i have not receive any complain about this issue ..
But if this true, both Group owener can give you best ans ...!!"
:)

Thank you asish friend! For your comments and other thing when both group are started to get better of mobofree and the reason what they started why they are making policy of not allowing a users to be a part of both group or more group i am talking over with charm and azale but they seems get irritated especially charm ! She said she is getting irritated by my topic is that the way she respond to user and azale she brings out an politics ethics in both members word politics
PLEASE NOTE MY WORDS " I AM NOT HATING BOTH MEMBERS Especially i know azale from before i am friend of her and about charm she too is my friend since i joined here "

9 Apr 2015 18:24

USERS ARE ALL REQUESTED TO COMMENT EVEN THE ONE WHO APPROVED BOTH GROUPS PLS ? ?

9 Apr 2015 18:26

Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe
USERS ARE ALL REQUESTED TO COMMENT EVEN THE ONE WHO APPROVED BOTH GROUPS PLS ? ?

9 Apr 2015 18:27

ASISH I WANT YOU TO GET ALL OTHERS USERS MODERATOR AND ADMIN TO GET THERE OPINion regarding THIS ??? Its my only request so you can get to know users who are knee to join both groups / TO > AZALE charm is ready to accept the members to be part of both groups and more groups which ever they will created for the reason which you created and which makes mobofree better pls i need your positive response

9 Apr 2015 18:30

Quote by Sanju161
Quote by bEiNgSiMpLe

:*

Sanju pls can you comment friend it would be getter to understand both group creators so that a member who are interested to join both group are more groups which they are created for reason to get better of mobofree

9 Apr 2015 18:32

AZALE AND CHARM Please i am waiting for your valuable comments friends pls i am not a opposing both groups note my words friend " A Person who is interested to be a part of both group or more groups which are gonna rise for the sake of what you have created both ids"

9 Apr 2015 18:33
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 18:35
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 18:36
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 18:37

NOVI BRO I NEED YOUR COMMENTS TOO FRIEND PLS CAN YOU COMMENT FRIEND

9 Apr 2015 18:39
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 18:42

Both these 2 groups r created as an internal war between both parties who r not indian. They r further spreading this war through indian forum. Both the parties r using innocent friendly indian users to show the other that they r more popular and to appear superior than the other group. So indian users shouldnt fall prey to their hidden politics and start a compleat indian group by making only indian members.

9 Apr 2015 18:44

Quote by BreakING_neWz
Both these 2 groups r created as an internal war between both parties who r not indian. They r further spreading this war through indian forum. Both the parties r using innocent friendly indian users to show the other that they r more popular and to appear superior than the other group. So indian users shouldnt fall prey to their hidden politics and start a compleat indian group by making only indian members.

friend sure i agree upon the "POLITICS " word you took out but i dont think they have internal issues with them and AZALE AND CHARM both are requested to comment over it pls