Indian forum: Literature - Love Poems
Share this topic
5 Apr 2015 07:51

Write your self created poems on love. Winner will be awarded!!

8 Apr 2015 09:08

Ey....change this self poems to favourite poems..... That's better

8 Apr 2015 13:59

U can create new poems dont need to be long. Short poems also welcome

9 Apr 2015 12:17

Quote by Karnage

Then u can also participate ... Show ur creativity for us...

9 Apr 2015 15:19

Quote by 123v2
Quote by Karnage

Then u can also participate ... Show ur creativity for us... ;)

Ok my friend ..

If my heart ..my heart had a chance to fly ..to be in the sky ...high ..and shine like a star.....
You would see ..my love ..my glory of love ...all over the world it gives light ..like no sun would ever did show.. Oh my love.. ..u let ma heart fly and shine... ..now it has not remained as mine ...am searching ma heart cuz i could see no light.. When i found that i gone blind.. ..blind to see you in me.. My love.... I see you again.. U r my soul that wiped ma tears and soothed ma fears and pain.. Oh my love.. Be mine.. 4ever be mine.. ..and never be gone from me... Oh my love

9 Apr 2015 15:38

Quote by Karnage
Quote by 123v2
Quote by Karnage

Then u can also participate ... Show ur creativity for us... ;)

Ok my friend ..

If my heart ..my heart had a chance to fly ..to be in the sky ...high ..and shine like a star.....
You would see ..my love ..my glory of love ...all over the world it gives light ..like no sun would ever did show.. Oh my love.. ..u let ma heart fly and shine... ..now it has not remained as mine ...am searching ma heart cuz i could see no light.. When i found that i gone blind.. ..blind to see you in me.. My love.... I see you again.. U r my soul that wiped ma tears and soothed ma fears and pain.. Oh my love.. Be mine.. 4ever be mine.. ..and never be gone from me... Oh my love :violin

Mangiya kazhchagal Kandu maduthu kannadagal venam...kannadagal venam.... Wow....

Edited by 123v2 / 9 Apr 2015 15:40
9 Apr 2015 15:42

Thanq friend@123v2

9 Apr 2015 15:51

உன்னிடம் சண்டையிட ஆசை ஆனால்
நீ விழிகளிலேயே சமாதானம்
பேசுவாய். உனக்காக காத்திருக்க ஆசை ஆனால்
எனக்கு முன்னமே நீ பூத்திருக்கிறாய் .உனக்கு
பிடித்ததை பரிசளிக்க ஆசை என்ன செய்வது?
என்னை தானே உனக்கு மிகவும்
பிடிக்கும் ±ýÚ ¿¢¨Éò§¾ý.¬É¡ø ¿£§Â¡ ±ý¨É§Â ¦ÅÕòÐÅ¢ð¼Â¡Ê!!

9 Apr 2015 17:28

If you busy to love others life ; you will spoil your love life !!!!!

9 Apr 2015 17:31
Post is hidden!
9 Apr 2015 17:37

.. I wnt to love ! Only u .. I wnt to love .. Miss u ! .. I wnt to love care u ! .. I wnt to love .. Only 4 kiss u .. ! I wnt to love .. U break my heart ! I wnt to love .. I die only 4 u