Indian forum: Romance & Friendship - 10 BEAUTIFUL QUOTES OF LOVE !!!
Share this topic
27 Mar 2015 20:25

1. Love it can move mountains .

2. Love is only a word, until someone arrives to give it meaning

3. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful, choose the one who makes your world beautiful .

4. Don’t give special place to any one in you heart, its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place.

5. spend your time to those who love you unconditionally... not with those who love you only when the condition is right for them.

6. Someday when the page of my life end, I know the you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.

7. Don’t fall in love with someone who say the right things. Fall in love with someone who does the right things.

8. If you want to win hearts,
sow the seeds of Love.
If you want heaven,
stop scattering thorns on the road.

9. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.

10. Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn & most hurtful thing to lose. !!!

A N N A

30 Mar 2015 09:02

fall in love when you are ready not when you are lonely.

30 Mar 2015 10:12

Quote by Himanz
1. Love it can move mountains .

2. Love is only a word, until someone arrives to give it meaning

3. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful, choose the one who makes your world beautiful .

4. Don’t give special place to any one in you heart, its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place.

5. spend your time to those who love you unconditionally... not with those who love you only when the condition is right for them.

6. Someday when the page of my life end, I know the you will be one of its most beautiful chapters.

7. Don’t fall in love with someone who say the right things. Fall in love with someone who does the right things.

8. If you want to win hearts,
sow the seeds of Love.
If you want heaven,
stop scattering thorns on the road.

9. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with.

10. Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn & most hurtful thing to lose. !!!

A N N A :heart
. Himanz .....You have turned me into a woman I never thought I could be. I did not ever think I would fall this deep for someone ....

Edited by Lisya / 30 Mar 2015 11:47
30 Mar 2015 10:21

i want to fall in love but im not getting in love with someone

31 Mar 2015 06:23

Quote by Lisya
Quote by Himanz
1. Love it can move mountains . 2. Love is only a word, until someone arrives to give it meaning 3. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful, choose the one who makes your world beautiful . 4. Don’t give special place to any one in you heart, its easy to give that place but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place. 5. spend your time to those who love you unconditionally... not with those who love you only when the condition is right for them. 6. Someday when the page of my life end, I know the you will be one of its most beautiful chapters. 7. Don’t fall in love with someone who say the right things. Fall in love with someone who does the right things. 8. If you want to win hearts, sow the seeds of Love. If you want heaven, stop scattering thorns on the road. 9. One of the most amazing feelings in the world is having someone fall in love with you who you thought you never had a chance with. 10. Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest thing to earn&most hurtful thing to lose. !!! A N N A :heart
. Himanz .....You have turned me into a woman I never thought I could be. I did not ever think I would fall this deep for someone ....
AS A BIG BRO MY BEST WISHES ALWAYS WITH U.

31 Mar 2015 06:37

Love
love
love
love
love
love
love
love
love
love

28 May 2015 17:05