country and all the fans who have
supported me from the beginning.
I am always available to play for the
Senior National Team of Ghana
whenever I am invited.
Yours faithfully,
Sulley Ali Muntari

9 Jun 2016 16:22

welcome bck.....i really misss u in de team....i pray dat dey hv a change of mind early nd mke thngs ryt bfr thngs go worse......welcome muntari

10 Jun 2016 09:43

Well Goodnews

12 Jun 2016 14:37

welcome home buddie

12 Jun 2016 14:39

we miss u

13 Jun 2016 01:35

Sulley is not really sorry for his actions but he was rather convinced by someone to apologize....
According to letter...one phrase says and i quote" for any embarrassment my action has caused the nation" it means he didn't realized the specific embarrassment he had caused the nation .
Any way we should forgive him but he should not play for black star for sometime...he is not the only rich footballer in this country.....

16 Jun 2016 13:56

Hmmmm, welcme Sulley and we Ghanaians al frgive u just as God asked us to frgive any one who wrong us as many times as we can. Hmmmm, u know is easy to forgive but the agony of pain is not easy to be forgotting so Ghanaians all to accept you back to blackstars will be a big blow but all the same let's pray for the best so as majority accept you back. Thnx

18 Jun 2016 15:08

We need u so much.u welcome

24 Jun 2016 01:06

sulley's actions were to defend e junior players in e stars team who feels being cheated by e GFA officials by taking off some percentages of dier bonuses and salaries. cos they r junior players, they were afraid to complain. so Kelvin n sulley felt e need to act on dier bhave. so pls leave e guy alone.

25 Jun 2016 11:51

I don't why Sulley is apologising? sulley you have not cause any embarrassment to the country Is rather the GFA they should be ashame of themselves allowing bribery to eat them. sulley why are you rushing to back to this shameless so call senior team what they can only think of is kissing tax payers money. they don't pay tax so they don't felt how it pains. if not your country spends cedis and you ask them to you in dollars. no wonder their monthly salary can't sustained in their various clups. And the corrupted leaders has nothing to say because they want to take the bribes in dollars Hmmm Sulley i wish you have never return again because the spirit of the black stars has vanish since 2014 after the world cup. The spirit is genuine from God. But bribery and corruption will never let it

25 Jun 2016 11:59

I don't know why Sulley is apologising?
sulley you have not cause any
embarrassment to the country Is
rather the GFA they should be ashame
of themselves allowing bribery to eat
them up. ooooooh sulley why are you rushing to come back to this shameless so call senior
team what they can only think of is
kissing tax payers money. they don't
pay tax so they don't felt how it pains. they don't think of the country
if not your country spends cedis and
you ask them to pay you in dollars. no wonder their monthly salary can't
sustained them in their various clups. And the corrupted leaders has nothing to say because they want to take the bribes in dollars Hmmm Sulley i wish you have never return again because the spirit of the black stars has vanish since 2014 after the world cup.The spirit is genuine from God. But bribery and corruption will never let it

6 Jul 2016 09:42

well come sulley

14 Jul 2016 15:38

Good speech u are welcome,we miss ur presences

15 Jul 2016 00:29

GUD BOY.

22 Jul 2016 18:19

oh I really love sulley

31 Jul 2016 13:54

U are welcome Mutali

19 Aug 2016 02:48

https://soundcloud.com/phrancis-asare-dartey/right-here-phrans-dartey-yaw.

I believe you are love music guys. I would love it, if you listen to my official RnB piece. Its lovely than I thought. Hehe, the name is Phrans Dartey! That's the link to it...Just copy the link and paste it into your address bar and then bingo.

1 Sep 2016 04:22

welcm

29 Sep 2016 21:00

Hmmm

29 Sep 2016 21:05

Hmmmmm Sulley you have no apology to anybody because GFA are corrupt I know you don't need that money but you wanted to fight for some peoples right for them which they can't