Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - ■■For the guys ■■
Share this topic
20 Apr 2016 19:15

It's midnight and your partner is stranded in Accra. She calls to seek permission to spend the night at a male friend's place. Will you allow her?

21 Apr 2016 14:16

Am not a guy but I also want to share my idea on this topic and I therefore take it as my guy calls to spend the night in his female friend's house. This is a big blow cos is late and I can't send him mobiel money at this time if he has short money on him for hotel but all the same he can talk to the receptionist and give his phone to them to keep and pay them in the morning when I send him or 2. If I have a family house there I have to arrange on that for his night sleep or 3. I will ask him to look for the nearest church around and go there to plea for a night there which I believe will be allowed rather than he going to spend the night with a female friend in her apartment cos any thing can happen there in the night espercially if she is single. I do trust my guy soo much but we are not Angels so precaution is very important since had I known is always at last. Is better we think and act fast when a partner is stressed and needs our opinions if we want our marriages and relationships to last or prolong for ever. Thnx

22 Apr 2016 11:37

Quote by dwoodsdawn
Am not a guy but I also want to share my idea on this topic and I therefore take it as my guy calls to spend the night in his female friend's house. This is a big blow cos is late and I can't send him mobiel money at this time if he has short money on him for hotel but all the same he can talk to the receptionist and give his phone to them to keep and pay them in the morning when I send him or 2. If I have a family house there I have to arrange on that for his night sleep or 3. I will ask him to look for the nearest church around and go there to plea for a night there which I believe will be allowed rather than he going to spend the night with a female friend in her apartment cos any thing can happen there in the night espercially if she is single. I do trust my guy soo much but we are not Angels so precaution is very important since had I known is always at last. Is better we think and act fast when a partner is stressed and needs our opinions if we want our marriages and relationships to last or prolong for ever. Thnx

thanks for your points

7 May 2016 21:44

No because I live with my parent

13 May 2016 20:44

Yeah,but when she is back i'm gonna do an investigation.

22 May 2016 20:46

If we trust ourselves that much, and we love ourselves, that should not be a problem, I will let her go, but I will first talk to her male friend as soon as she gets there to make his place is good for my wife. Thx