Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - please help i really need your opinion
Share this topic
17 Oct 2015 15:00

My friend met a girl on net and began to talk to her then on the d day my frnd ani went to meet the girl.after meeting the girl at the station we went a bar to have a cold drink. But my frnd speechless after seeying the girl so I have to take over and talk to girl on his behalf .since that day because he don't know how or what to tell her he doesnt call her anymore and even deleted her number. but as for me since I met her I began to fall in love with her so later I told her that I'm in love with and she said OK we can go out but my problem is my friend WHAT WILL HE OR PEOPLE SAY IF HE FOUND OUT THAT THE GIRL HE INTRODUCED ME TOO IS IN LOVE WITH ME please help me .your opinions are welcome

21 Oct 2015 19:42

Hahaha! !! Ananse story

22 Oct 2015 10:44

A girl who date's more than one guy is a fuck payee,simply ashawo.this same girl will fuck you and fuck your friend as well

22 Oct 2015 10:55

I dnt agree wit u nanas. The guy in qtn has rejected the girl already by not calling or talking to her. He even deleted her number. I think is loud n clear day he is not interested in her. My opinion is day u can go ahead with her. Forget abt wat pple will say. ONE MANS POISON CAN BE ANOTHERS MEAT

22 Oct 2015 11:21

THE WORLD IS A SMILE PLACE.SEE THERE IS A WAY GOD CAN PASS TRUE ND BRING YOUR OWN WIFE TO YOU.BUT AS A CANALD WOMAN BEIN.YOU WILL NOT UNDESTAND.YOUR FRIEND WAS LOOKING FOR BEAUTY ND A GOLD DIGGER.BUT YOU UNDESTAND WHAT IS CALL LOVE.JUST GO AHEAD AND IF POSIBLE MARRY HER FOR GOOD.THERE IS AN ADDAGER THAT SAYS.WHAT SO EVER YOU CANT EAT DONT SMALE IT.YOUR FRIEND IS A VERY BIG F.O.O.L. IF THAT WAS TO BE HER SISTER.ANS SOMEONE EASL DID THAT TO HER WILL HE BE HAPPY.WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GOD.BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT.WHO SO EVER DOES NOT LOVE.DOES NOT LOVE GOD BECAUSE GOD IS LOVE.YOUNG MAN I WISH YOU THE BEST AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL MAKE HER STAY FOR GOOD IN JESUS NAME. MAKE SURE YOU TELL HER THE STORY HALFTER SOME TIME.AND MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF HER.AND GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE GRACE.am Godwin from nigeria +23408177061201 i love you but jesus loves you most APETY

22 Oct 2015 11:42
Post is hidden!
22 Oct 2015 14:08

U can go fr her and dont mimd what others may say

22 Oct 2015 15:41

Hmm go ahead with her dear ur frnd is serious.all de best

22 Oct 2015 23:46

Tanks to evergone I already gone to ask my friend if he want the girl again and he said no that he have found a new girl.

23 Oct 2015 01:13

The girl is never yours in the first place. Second you don't know why your friend rejected her. Well, all in all remember that whatever will come out of that either good or bad be prepared to accept it. I'm not urging you to fornicate.
. NOTE
. WHATEVER DECISION YOU TAKE OUT OF THE LOT PEOPLE HAVE SHARED WITH YOU,,,THE CONSEQUENCE IS PERSONAL.. YOU WILL HAVE IT ALL 100%

Edited by brown83 / 23 Oct 2015 01:20
23 Oct 2015 23:08

Helo Godwin Pls Just Write To Me.Have To Talk.+233246226796

24 Oct 2015 12:06

go ahead with ur gal almight God will decide what will happen God knows

26 Oct 2015 01:00

chaley go on dont listen to anybody

26 Oct 2015 19:45

Quote by Gagne100
chaley go on dont listen to anybody

27 Oct 2015 22:57

U all can meet me on Eskimi Hodo Gina

28 Oct 2015 05:20

Quote by Gertrudes65
Hahaha! !! Ananse story

Hehehehe.

29 Oct 2015 19:47

Sin is dangerous,many men and woman av lust their lives becoz of fonications,no one is permited to sleep with a man or woman without marraige settlement,dear dont take God for joke,the days of ignorant av pass,any one who love Jesus run away from fonications,

8 Nov 2015 01:23

Quote by nanaappiah
A girl who date's more than one guy is a fuck payee,simply ashawo.this same girl will fuck you and fuck your friend as well

Is that an Advice?!! You are asking Allah to forgive you all your SIN, yet you are still committing SIN... May God Have Mercy on YoU...

8 Nov 2015 01:26

Quote by JakeEli
I dnt agree wit u nanas. The guy in qtn has rejected the girl already by not calling or talking to her. He even deleted her number. I think is loud n clear day he is not interested in her. My opinion is day u can go ahead with her. Forget abt wat pple will say. ONE MANS POISON CAN BE ANOTHERS MEAT

Thanks you ave done Well

8 Nov 2015 01:30

Quote by APETY
Tanks to evergone I already gone to ask my friend if he want the girl again and he said no that he have found a new girl.

Your Friend is Just Like... Seriously.. I can't care abt any girl or lady... All I know is when my set time comes she will surely show Up... God Bless you