Share this topic
5 Oct 2015 22:51

What will u do if ur guy tells u he has impregnanted another girl but he does nt love her and is u he want ,what would u tel him and why

6 Oct 2015 12:07

If he luvs u he wuldnt go n impregate sumbody that means he dont luv u so tell him to go away.

7 Oct 2015 23:03

Tell him go for de lady for de sake of the kid

8 Oct 2015 21:24

I wil tel him to go and take responsibility of his unborn child

9 Oct 2015 00:43

That means he can do same to you and tell someone else the same.

11 Oct 2015 15:06

hahahahahaha

11 Oct 2015 20:38

Quote by Taketime1
I wil tel him to go and take responsibility of his unborn child

yes u are totally right

12 Oct 2015 11:21

if he loves u he would n't hv gone inn for another lady, so he should go and take care of the pregnant lady to save the unborn chiif he loves u he would n't hv gone inn for another lady, so he should go and take care of the pregnant lady to save the unborn child

13 Oct 2015 00:55

X an accident so allow him to take his responsibility n hear him out coz it can happen dat he did it once while drunked or over joy or he was forced

13 Oct 2015 05:25

Quote by darknel
If he luvs u he wuldnt go n impregate sumbody that means he dont luv u so tell him to go away.

yeah right advice. .. tel him go away

13 Oct 2015 05:26

Quote by NanaKofi43
if he loves u he would n't hv gone inn for another lady, so he should go and take care of the pregnant lady to save the unborn chiif he loves u he would n't hv gone inn for another lady, so he should go and take care of the pregnant lady to save the unborn child

good. I like your words

19 Oct 2015 18:28

if u truely luv som1 n u wanna be wit de person 4 de rest of ur life,u wil neva dare 2 hurt de person or do somthin dat wil serve as a hindrance 2 ur relationship,muchless impregnanate som1 else.its only a lady who don hav a hrt wil accept such a man

20 Oct 2015 22:34

your "guy" , does that mean the guy is not married to the lady who has been cheated? If i were that lady, i would say, " thank you for revealing your true Character to me. Bible says you can divorce if your partner commit adultery. Fortunately, you have saved me from divorce, kindly go and marry the woman you impregnated. The Prove of Love is demonstrated in deeds not words. Sweet Words without action is like a cool breeze. Pray.