Ghana forum: Fashion - AUTO FREE STYLE
Share this topic
7 Aug 2015 17:12

we de youths of 2day follow fashion 4 soo many reasons.u will see guyz putin on trousers n u wil see dem placing the waist of de trouser on their buttocks wch makes dem feel uncomfortable.what is de essence of auto free style?? ur views re welcome.

13 Aug 2015 23:37

I feel bad everytime i see them in that dress but u ct blame them. Its depends on the morals he is recieving from the house. They must be adviced to stop

14 Aug 2015 15:28

Quote by kweku7
I feel bad everytime i see them in that dress but u ct blame them. Its depends on the morals he is recieving from the house. They must be adviced to stop

i agree with u bro...tanx for ur comment

24 Aug 2015 20:53

Quote by kweku7
I feel bad every time i see them in that dress but u ct blame them. Its depends on the morals he is receiving from the house. They must be advice to stop

some things the morals giving to them maybe and the child will still do things on his own.. Apart from Auto Free Style what about the Haircut some of them do. Sometime it really irritate me.

24 Aug 2015 20:56

Not only guys what of Ladies too.. U will see a lady of 16 yrs wearing rug which dey call cloth, And @ the end a the day dey fall in love with wrong guys.. May God Have Mercy On U

25 Aug 2015 06:29

Quote by Mic0019
Not only guys what of Ladies too.. U will see a lady of 16 yrs wearing rug which dey call cloth, And @ the end a the day dey fall in love with wrong guys.. May God Have Mercy On U

true bro. Very disgusting