Ghana forum: Religion - Bride price
Share this topic
20 Jul 2015 22:23

How should christians view it?

20 Jul 2015 22:29

True as this may be in some cases,the stability of a christian marriage should not be based on such materialistic

21 Jul 2015 10:48

It should be simple and moderate for all who want to marry so as to avoid much fornication in the world

21 Jul 2015 16:15

bride price shouldn't be like a father sellin her daughter to a man cos dat usually brings problems into many marriages. it has to be in a way dat wil bring a successful marriage n happiness ever after n earn self respect.

24 Jul 2015 13:11

Quote by dwoodsdawn
It should be simple and moderate for all who want to marry so as to avoid much fornication in the world

well said na true matter u dey talk o

27 Jul 2015 14:35

The man has to give something to the parents of the woman. It can be money, animal, materials etc. But if the man cannot afford, and the couple love eachother strongly, there can be some negotiations in other to prevent fornication. However, Love is the most priceless bride price. If the man can love the woman, that is the best bride price to me.

27 Jul 2015 14:51

Let us remember, Adam had to sacrifice one of his rib in order to get Eve. I believe God was teaching us something. However, what the man is sacrificing should be a reason why he should love the woman. It is just like when you buy a brand new smart phone with your own money. You will strive to take good care of it and ensure that the phone remains new and strong becos you lost alot to get it . The True bride price is love, I say this because the best thing you can offer to parents who love their female wards is your love for their wards. Material things perish but love is forever.

3 Aug 2015 13:43

view what

5 Aug 2015 00:53

God bless u for saying the truth