Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Some women use “what they have to get what they want”
Share this topic
8 Jun 2015 19:39

Some women use “what they have to get what they want” is this reality or perception? If real, would you consider it a bad practice?Your comments are welcome

9 Jun 2015 13:30

Yes some women do that bcos they dont no what they actually want in life ,they think life is it al about enjoyment.but theres time fr everything

9 Jun 2015 15:36

wel dat perception shouldn't be encouraged cos'usin wat u hav to get wat u want'is a silly thing to even think about.we re humans n we wil always be in need of something,wat if wat u usin get spoilt? wat wil u use again to get wat u want.take ur time

9 Jun 2015 18:48

Quote by Taketime1
Yes some women do that bcos they dont no what they actually want in life ,they think life is it al about enjoyment.but theres time fr everything

Okk

9 Jun 2015 18:52

Quote by prettyshadow
wel dat perception shouldn't be encouraged cos'usin wat u hav to get wat u want'is a silly thing to even think about.we re humans n we wil always be in need of something,wat if wat u usin get spoilt? wat wil u use again to get wat u want.take ur time

okk that's good idea

9 Jun 2015 23:20

hmmm, women take tym oo. Dats a bad idea

9 Jun 2015 23:47

Quote by FOOTBALLS
hmmm, women take tym oo. Dats a bad idea

is it real or perception?

10 Jun 2015 00:15

We don't use what you can't get back to get what you want. Because you might get what you're yearning for but can't withstand the consequence.
Its like using your gold to exchange silver

10 Jun 2015 00:17

It is a bad practice and it should be avoided completely in women especially.

10 Jun 2015 00:20

It in some but nt al women

10 Jun 2015 07:56

Quote by brown83
It is a bad practice and it should be avoided completely in women especially.

okk thanks

10 Jun 2015 10:03

Is a bad thing to do since the Bible preaches us that ; our bodies are the temples of God and that means we filt it as soon as we start fornicating or commit adultry. Men also sleep with women for money. I wil advice both male and female prostitutes to put an end to it if they want to walk and be with God.

10 Jun 2015 17:54

Why are we guys talking as if we had no part in that girls using what they have to get what they want? Ain't we the ones talking them into it? Hmmm

11 Jun 2015 17:43

This perception has really brainwashed most of the women.Using this tactics,they cheat a lot on their guys they claim to love and break their hearts.I personally experienced one and decided not to fall in love for now.

13 Jun 2015 10:52

Some women say they have what it takes to get anything from men,forgetting it will go a long way to destroy their reputation.Its really bad.

Edited by donbronxy / 13 Jun 2015 10:54
13 Jun 2015 11:17

Quote by Divine_Xcels
This perception has really brainwashed most of the women.Using this tactics,they cheat a lot on their guys they claim to love and break their hearts.I personally experienced one and decided not to fall in love for now.

okk bro that's gud idea

13 Jun 2015 11:49

Quote by donbronxy
Some women say they have what it takes to get anything from men,forgetting it will go a long way to destroy their reputation.Its really bad.

okk bro thanks for shearing

13 Jun 2015 15:55

. Be fair
Fairness is mandatory. You cannot expect to have an upper hand in a relationship nor should you allow him to be too demanding and give in to his expectations without thinking. If you allow him to mold you as per his whims, remember that the relationship is not a healthy one. The same holds true if you are unfair in your expectations, demands and arguments.

14 Jun 2015 17:08

Quote by Taketime1

Yh u have said it all. to the ladies a time will come when all what u hv will reduces in size and u are not going to get what u want again there u will c!!!!!

16 Jun 2015 00:50

bcos of hw real nd strng man i am in bed, i dnt just give myself away to ladies, if i wnt u den i giv it to u nd hav u. wat about dat?