Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Girls love money
Share this topic
9 May 2015 20:29

Why do you think Ghana girls love money now aday?

12 May 2015 11:20

do you hates money??? both galz nd boiz luvs moni nowadays. guyz hv de courage to mk moni through sakawa nd oda ungodly ways buh ladies dnt hv dat courage so dey also follow rich men to mk moni.das it

12 May 2015 12:40

Quote by swtpuci
do you hates money??? both galz nd boiz luvs moni nowadays. guyz hv de courage to mk moni through sakawa nd oda ungodly ways buh ladies dnt hv dat courage so dey also follow rich men to mk moni.das it

ok. Not all boy make money through sakawa

14 May 2015 10:23

Quote by kweku7

i think not all my frnd....though i can say that even in other countries there are also people like that..so i can say its not all about the races but its one's character

14 May 2015 10:28

I can say most ladies now a days love money too much. When u start chatting, they think u have nothing better to do with ur money

14 May 2015 12:40

Wel, I also think girls love money because their expensies are very high. Hmmm, you guys can be in one attair for a whole week which no one wil check you but let a lady be in a dress for two days it wil be hell for her. Ladies again buy much cosmetics for the body as wel as expensive make up kits which lands most of we ladies into prostitution which is bad. Most guys also feel big to be seen ridding in expensive cars so they also land up going for sakawa which lands them also in human sacrifice for them to get money in orther to buy these cars and ride in with different girls which is also bad. Most guys die in these same cars when driving. Hmmmm, strange things happen in this world so we should be careful not to envy any one my brothers and sisters because not all that glitters is gold. Thnx

14 May 2015 16:11

Quote by cr33pyface
Quote by kweku7

i think not all my frnd....though i can say that even in other countries there are also people like that..so i can say its not all about the races but its one's character

ok. Thanks

14 May 2015 16:11

Quote by Shaggyodo
I can say most ladies now a days love money too much. When u start chatting, they think u have nothing better to do with ur money

14 May 2015 16:13

Quote by dwoodsdawn
Wel, I also think girls love money because their expensies are very high. Hmmm, you guys can be in one attair for a whole week which no one wil check you but let a lady be in a dress for two days it wil be hell for her. Ladies again buy much cosmetics for the body as wel as expensive make up kits which lands most of we ladies into prostitution which is bad. Most guys also feel big to be seen ridding in expensive cars so they also land up going for sakawa which lands them also in human sacrifice for them to get money in orther to buy these cars and ride in with different girls which is also bad. Most guys die in these same cars when driving. Hmmmm, strange things happen in this world so we should be careful not to envy any one my brothers and sisters because not all that glitters is gold. Thnx

good point.

14 May 2015 16:13

not all ladys but of them like it

14 May 2015 16:16

Quote by henryowusu52

and why did you think most of them like money

14 May 2015 16:29

girls influence men to look for mony,cus a poor guy wil se a nic gal wud say i dnt av so he av to luk for it.galx luv manny

14 May 2015 20:58

dey love it bcos u guys spend it on dem n not all ladies love money but de fact is who doesnt love money? we all love money dats y we work cos it does almost everything in life but den, it depends on how u made dat money which can classify u in a way

14 May 2015 22:22

Quote by suiviver
girls influence men to look for mony,cus a poor guy wil se a nic gal wud say i dnt av so he av to luk for it.galx luv manny

:hmm

14 May 2015 22:23

Quote by prettyshadow
dey love it bcos u guys spend it on dem n not all ladies love money but de fact is who doesnt love money? we all love money dats y we work cos it does almost everything in life but den, it depends on how u made dat money which can classify u in a way

ok.

14 May 2015 23:43

Quote by kweku7
Quote by Shaggyodo

:(

u are true brother

15 May 2015 00:47

Quote by Amoako clement
Quote by kweku7
Quote by Shaggyodo

u are true brother

:o

15 May 2015 19:01

Quote by kweku7
Quote by henryowusu52

and why did you think most of them like money

This comes with a situation the lady find her self in to,like if the person is an orphan have other brothers to take care of ,they sometimes have no option than to depend on men for the money but I think is not a way thou,some other times they fellow their friend if ,eg,Esi is having a Gucci bag I have to get Prada so that she will see am also there u no what I mean they are just materialistic and I think is better to have a cloth and keep your pride than to have brands and and loose your pride

15 May 2015 19:06

Quote by kweku7
Quote by Shaggyodo

sometimes too the guys make the ladies ask bcos of the way u represent your self mks them think ur money has no use and some of as are simply. gold diggers

15 May 2015 20:40

Quote by ohemaa1992
Quote by kweku7
Quote by Shaggyodo

sometimes too the guys make the ladies ask bcos of the way u represent your self mks them think ur money has no use and some of as are simply. gold diggers

yeah. Dada cash flow botz