Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Do you think a man should have a higher educational qualification than a woman????
Share this topic
6 May 2015 07:46

Do you think a man should have a higher educational qualification than a woman in a relationship, or you think it is not important? Give reasons for your thoughts.

6 May 2015 14:34

I think a mans qualification should be higher than a woman or inshort a man should be richer than a woman. Because women with higer qualification or richer than their husbands are not easily to be controlled since they feel they have their money to do what they want without the mans help. For what I have seen and withness so far I wouldnt advice my brother to marry a woman higher than him. Thnx

6 May 2015 16:10

Quote by dwoodsdawn
I think a mans qualification should be higher than a woman or inshort a man should be richer than a woman. Because women with higer qualification or richer than their husbands are not easily to be controlled since they feel they have their money to do what they want without the mans help. For what I have seen and withness so far I wouldnt advice my brother to marry a woman higher than him. Thnx

Nice idea thanks for the advice dear®

6 May 2015 18:46

Yes of course and its nexxary

7 May 2015 01:39

yes

7 May 2015 21:22

Quote by dwoodsdawn
@dwoods u have no size u r rite.

8 May 2015 01:23

wel i dont go wit de idea dat a man shud necessarily have a higher qualification dan a woman. if a woman is equally havin a higher qualification as her man i think it shud rather be a priority to de man even tho some women wil be out of control.

8 May 2015 01:37

NOTE: talkin abt de word 'control', i don fnk de idea behind a man choosin a particular woman as his wife is to control her. lyk i always say no1 wil choose an enemy as a lyf partner. marriage is an agreement btwen 2parties but not to control anyone.

Edited by prettyshadow / 8 May 2015 01:40
8 May 2015 12:54

Quote by prettyshadow
NOTE: talkin abt de word 'control', i don fnk de idea behind a man choosin a particular woman as his wife is to control her. lyk i always say no1 wil choose an enemy as a lyf partner. marriage is an agreement btwen 2parties but not to control anyone.

Okk that's good