Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Do you think people who attend church in fashion????
Share this topic
4 May 2015 21:22

Do you think people who attend
church in fashion considered odd,
(miniskirts, dreadlocks, tattoos etc
be welcomed or turned away?????
Drop your thoughts

6 May 2015 14:44

Everyone is going to pay for what he or she did on this earth with the life, worshiping of God is again from the heart and God love sinners who have being abandoned to change them. Dont forget the prostitute in the Bible when she was to be stonned to death but the Lord Jesus said no to them and asked if there is any man among them who hasnt sinned before. I think these people shouldnt be turned away but rather welcomed to the house of the Lord and be giving studies Bible teachers to teach them about the dos and dont of God and I believe they will change for God to use them pastors to win more souls for God

6 May 2015 16:19

Quote by dwoodsdawn
Everyone is going to pay for what he or she did on this earth with the life, worshiping of God is again from the heart and God love sinners who have being abandoned to change them. Dont forget the prostitute in the Bible when she was to be stonned to death but the Lord Jesus said no to them and asked if there is any man among them who hasnt sinned before. I think these people shouldnt be turned away but rather welcomed to the house of the Lord and be giving studies Bible teachers to teach them about the dos and dont of God and I believe they will change for God to use them pastors to win more souls for God

Nice thought and I agree with you

8 May 2015 01:20

1-Corinthian 5:9-13=says dat we should removed dat person from de congregation.....

8 May 2015 12:50

Quote by KAPACID
1-Corinthian 5:9-13=says dat we should removed dat person from de congregation.....

so we should not allow such people to worship God right??