Ghana forum: Religion - THE HIDING SECRET OF THE BOOK OF PSALMS!
Share this topic
3 May 2015 00:33

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE.

3 May 2015 00:43

All what man needed to live a happy life are all in the book of psalms.only that the true evidence about it is hiding from man because man will misuse power for nothing.but iam touched by the infirmities of others and i would want to disclose some of this to you all here and dont forget to share your testimony here when GOD begins to answer you by fire.All For The Glory Of God.Amen!!!

3 May 2015 00:55

As Tomorrow Marked The Lord's Day.Remember This Always, Anytime You Are In The Church Let (psalm122) Be Your Prayer And I Tell You,you Will Never Go Back Home The Same As You Came The Church.This Psalm Is The Reason Why We Go To Church. And As You Are In The Church And You Remember God With This Psalm, He Will Give To You What You Are Crying For.Just Start This And See What Happens.For God Loves All But Man Has Been So Wicked To His Fellow Man.

3 May 2015 01:01

Post Your Requests And Let Me Give You The Psalm For That.There Is Nothing Impossible With God.

5 May 2015 10:31

Whosoever desires to conquer his enemies.let him pray psalm70 and soon you will seek them and will find none.

5 May 2015 10:35

Whosoever who is willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land.just try and you will see your life functioning at a higher level of glory.That Is God's Will About You.Halelluyah!

11 May 2015 12:48

Oh Praise The Lord.For It Is Pleasant! Whosoever Desires Love And Joy In Their Family Should Pray Psalm119:96-97 And Surely Your Family Shall Be Loved With Joy And Contentment.Amen!

11 May 2015 12:49

Oh Praise The Lord.For It Is Pleasant! Whosoever Desires Love And Joy In Their Family Should Pray Psalm119:96-97 3x Daily And Surely Your Family Shall Be Loved With Joy And Contentment.Amen!

11 May 2015 12:58

If You Are Married And There Is No Love In Your Marriage Please Note That Love Is A Thing That Comes From God. You Only Need Someone Who Is Born Of God To Guide You To Retain It Back.All Is In The Bible.Read Psalm139 And Pray Concerning The Situation And Surely God Will Answer You.Amen.

13 Oct 2015 15:13

WhoSoever Desire To Obtain Information Concerning Vital Situation Should Careful Read And Meditate On Psalm 23 Then Pray And Sactify Yourself With The Blood Of Jesus Then Bring Before The Lord Your Situation And You Will See How Amazing It is.That Is God Own WiIl To Answer Us All.

20 Dec 2015 23:02

If A Man Can Daily Read Psalm 51 And Pray According To The Manner Of His Life.He Would Obtain Mercy Before The Lord And Find Favor Even Before Men In His Life.

4 Jan 2016 23:33

Do you want to be securely protected and be build spiritually strong.
i had this saying of a friend.
saying my dear friend i often time have this problem, where as i sleep a strong and mighty giant comes to sit on me and when i try lifting up myself i couldn't do anything.The first thing i recognized about her is that she is not securely protectd and the word of God is not enough living in her.
Make psalm 91 your prayer activate. i mean your prayer starter.let it be a song on your lips until you begin to experience it in your dream.