Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - IS GOOD TO HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND WHAT FOR?
Share this topic
29 Apr 2015 12:06

your ideas are welcome

30 Apr 2015 12:28

I personally dont like having many friends because it destroys soo many things in life. I love having male friends than female friends for many reasons but in Ghana here what I have realised is when a lady is friendly to men they say she is a prostitute and here is the case also when you take lady friends they try collapsing your marriage and snatching your man away from you. Hmmmm, so far so good, I have only one friend; he is a brother, a father, a sister, a mother, a counselor, and my world of happiness and that person is Nana my love, he alone knows my pains and my joy. I love you honey

30 Apr 2015 14:53

thanks for your comment dear

1 May 2015 19:15

waooooo that's a deep thought
I don't like having lots of friends either because true friends are Few. some people come into Our lives Because of what they want and when they get it, off,,,,,,... they are
true and Real friends Are Few

2 May 2015 18:45

tanx

4 May 2015 10:29

for me i hv ma frnds in my own family abi u wuld understand wat am tryin to say here am a lady n i love to b in e mix of guy nt e bad ones but e good ones dey r like my brothers we go out to hv fun smtimes wen am in a hot shit dey cm to my end i love u Roland,Ransford,Smith,Grace,Sylvia,David my BF n e team sweetness love u all

4 May 2015 11:14

Good if there's unity love eachother

4 May 2015 11:15

Quote by ladyihzai
Good if there's unity love eachother

Nd I think is good if two understand each other

4 May 2015 20:14

having fewer friends is the best..u dont get much trouble