Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - COULD U PREFER TO FAIL BY HONOR OR TO WIN BY CHEATING?
Share this topic
23 Apr 2015 17:28

your comment are welcome

24 Apr 2015 11:29

I prefer to fail by honour because when I cheat to win there is going to be a very big disgrace at the end of it

24 Apr 2015 13:34

Quote by dwoodsdawn
I prefer to fail by honour because when I cheat to win there is going to be a very big disgrace at the end of it

tanks sister

25 Apr 2015 00:30

Quote by dwoodsdawn

excellence ,,,, being cheater will become a nightmare of your life ever !!

26 Apr 2015 01:52

thers is natin lyk honour in failin, winnin is very nyc tho but cheatin to win is very bad, howeva u can use different strategies to win .

27 Apr 2015 01:52

so are u people trying to tell me that when u were in school u did not cheat to pass exams

28 Apr 2015 03:35

cheating to win is like killing to get money, bt de end justify due means

28 Apr 2015 13:08

de world is nt fair fr de cheat to always be disgraced, few cheats are being disgraced as compared to de large dat do get successful, in dis 21st century, de end mostly justify dat is beta to cheat. in todays world if a person who doesnt have knowledge abt a field can be successful der, why cant a person who is havin a little knowledge der cant cheat a little to reach a top height der successfully. eg, if an agric student can be a succesful banker, den an accountin student can cheat to be a successful accountant toooo "with all other tins being equal ".