Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Why girl stay for a guy
Share this topic
18 Apr 2015 16:08

Why ladies lk hit around than stay for one guy ,pls frnds show me

20 Apr 2015 22:07

grls stay for guy because they need something

21 Apr 2015 02:49

Hmm some of ladies came here bcos of money .. To scam .. May almighty God for give them all who are in that mood ..

21 Apr 2015 17:33

Some girls stay with guys for help of money and advice whilst some also stay with guys for marriage and to give birth as God said in His word that every human being both male and female wil leave the parent and join the partner to become one flesh and produce their offsprings alive. Wel what u have noticed in the system is married women are highly respected than unmarried women. Hmmnm, having a seruous guy who is beside you the lady has soo many advantages than it disadvantages. Thnx

21 Apr 2015 17:41

I wil say some ladies prefer hit and run to being stabble with a guy for 1. money, 2. to avoid getting broken heart 3.for sex- because most guys do not have time/ unable to make their women happy on bed

22 Apr 2015 08:27

money

22 Apr 2015 13:53

Quote by dwoodsdawn
I wil say some ladies prefer hit and run to being stabble with a guy for 1. money, 2. to avoid getting broken heart 3.for sex- because most guys do not have time/ unable to make their women happy on bed

true my bro

24 Apr 2015 00:26

Ur right , it happened to me here . lady call Nana akuapapabi , she asked me for help to update her whaspp n I help her . When she got d credit , just tnx she didn't send me n she add me on blacklist . If I not God n I do anything bad against her , u tink wat will happen to her ? . I advice gals here dat d bad way to get d money is d path to death or useless life , if ur a frnd of her advice her . I didn't curse bcs I am man of God , it's advice I give to d ladies here .