Share this topic
3 Apr 2015 00:31

do you think a lady has more value than men.in your opinion and why

3 Apr 2015 14:40

We all are valuable, just as ladies we were created by God in a special way from the ribs of men. We women are to be expensive to men but what happends now is we just give our bodies to men any how. Why am i saying so??? In the ancient days men kneel before their ladies to request for sex but now is not so because women are cheap now provided you the man is interested in it. It was said by one of our founding leaders of Ghana that if you educate a man, you educate one person but educating a woman is educating a whole nation. Hmmmm, you see how great women are???? Am a woman and am proud of being not just a woman but an African woman if dignity

3 Apr 2015 19:25

Quote by dwoodsdawn
We all are valuable, just as ladies we were created by God in a special way from the ribs of men. We women are to be expensive to men but what happends now is we just give our bodies to men any how. Why am i saying so??? In the ancient days men kneel before their ladies to request for sex but now is not so because women are cheap now provided you the man is interested in it. It was said by one of our founding leaders of Ghana that if you educate a man, you educate one person but educating a woman is educating a whole nation. Hmmmm, you see how great women are???? Am a woman and am proud of being not just a woman but an African woman if dignity

i love your last quote not just a woman but an African woman with pure dignity may God almighty bless u and your generation all.

3 Apr 2015 19:29

man is more valuable that woman because God even forget to create woman but after creating the more valuable person then he saw that he have to make man happy by creating woman if not to make man happy like God will not create woman

3 Apr 2015 19:31

Also man is more valuable because in the bible the man name was mention not woman

6 Apr 2015 02:16

Hahaa