Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - How To prove Love
Share this topic
26 Mar 2015 13:51

Is sex or love makin de way to prove to ur partner hw much U love him or her n Y?

28 Mar 2015 09:01

oh yes b- cos love is a name n sex is a game, so whn have de luv n also no hw to play de game , i hope u will luv each oder more!!!

28 Mar 2015 10:47

Sex is not love.because if u love someone is caring for him or her.if sex is love what about prostitues that sleep with men is that love.

28 Mar 2015 11:50

True love does nt exist now a days,relationship is now full of desappointment,cheatin, disrespect nd unfaithfulness

Edited by Ohene kwame / 28 Mar 2015 11:52
28 Mar 2015 12:30

Love is not always about sex but the impact of trust, care, communication and the understanding in which the two people build to help it stand strong. Sex comes in when the two are married and ready to conceive children as said by God's word after creation in fulfilling the world.

28 Mar 2015 12:34

Quote by Ohene kwame
True love does nt exist now a days,relationship is now full of desappointment,cheatin, disrespect nd unfaithfulness

I also thought at first that there is no true love in the world but I have come now to realise that true love really exist just is not easy to come by when I met the king of my heart who never made me cry and always wanted the best for me and for our future. I pray you some day find your true loves as wel

28 Mar 2015 14:44

mine is always busy n always disapoint me

29 Mar 2015 02:21

sex is reciprocal of love

29 Mar 2015 09:23

No! sex is jxt One of.... but not to show and it's not until marriage. it's a union covenant be2 the two so to bring forth Responsible and legitimate Children.

2 Apr 2015 10:20

Sex is not love.because if u love
someone is caring for him or her.if sex
is love what about prostitues that
sleep with men is that love.