Ghana forum: Education - four years and three years in SHS
Share this topic
4 Mar 2015 15:34

should students go to Shs for four years or three years

5 Mar 2015 22:04

I think four years in secondary school is better than three years,, because for 4yrs you'll be able to finish the syllabus and it can help u prepare well for the exams

5 Mar 2015 22:07

Three years is better then four

5 Mar 2015 22:10

Quote by Nendoosal
Three years is better then four

Are u sure?? Please did u completed form three??

6 Mar 2015 10:30

Hmmmmm. Four years is better but most parent do not have money to cater for their wards upto that level

6 Mar 2015 13:36

Three yrz is ok!! studnt relax coz dey think dey have more yrs to study if is four year

7 Mar 2015 12:35

Quote by Owususamuel
:hm I think four years in secondary school is better than three years,, because for 4yrs you'll be able to finish the syllabus and it can help u prepare well for the exams ;)

haha do u that in 2013 when form three and form four where ask to write the same paper the from there performed better than the form four,s so what are u saying

7 Mar 2015 14:21

Quote by Amoako clement
Quote by Owususamuel
:hm I think four years in secondary school is better than three years,, because for 4yrs you'll be able to finish the syllabus and it can help u prepare well for the exams ;)

haha do u that in 2013 when form three and form four where ask to write the same paper the from there performed better than the form four,s so what are u saying

i dont think so bro maybe it happens to ur region or the school u completed but in my school the form four's were better than the form three when the results came out

7 Mar 2015 14:29

I went through that four years experience and from what I experienced, I think its better than the three years. Cuz, the 4 years mentally and academically prepares u for any lifetime opportunity.