Ghana forum: Literature - Let's be satirical besed on all the genre of literature.
Share this topic
29 Jan 2015 00:25

Through literature, let's bring out the ills and weaknesses of the society, redicules them and try to find remedies to it.

19 Feb 2015 12:29

The current state of Ghana is nothing but crisis. What do you say to that?

20 Feb 2015 01:36

I think the demonstration which was held on wednesday,18 of feb,2015 should be held again.

Edited by Ofori samuel boaz / 17 Mar 2015 21:48
26 Feb 2015 12:12

Demonstrating against Power failure"Dums)" which has persist for almost three years in Ghana. Hmmm, Prez Mahamah, i think you should resign. Cos since the erra of Nkrumah, no President have been demonstratted against by Ghanaians as you have. This means you are unworthy of the Seat of President.

Edited by Ofori samuel boaz / 26 Feb 2015 12:15
18 Mar 2015 11:11

.....KLIPTOMANAIC fingers......... the little girl i sent react she knows nothing about change, but hid the change under a Stone. But i saw you priding away with the lost goods. No, i know you will say............................................. I give you also the lie. But the leaders love our errors so they are the barons of the crasis, hence, corrupt merchants................. ........whom am i to blame? Whom am i to complain? Whom am i to help? When all i do is ill.