Share this topic
21 Jan 2015 01:33

Money only impress lazy girls. A woman who works hard a man with money is just a bonus.

21 Jan 2015 01:34

Hope its 2ruu

27 Jan 2015 18:54

Wel x true but it should be 50% love and 40% money

27 Jan 2015 22:49

Quote by "dwoodsdawn"

where is the 10%

27 Jan 2015 23:09

Quote by kweku7
Quote by "dwoodsdawn"

where is the 10%
I keep the remaining 10% for myself as self protection since x relationship and not marriage. Men are not pillows of which a woman can always depend/rely on. Every man respect a hard working woman even if her income is not sufficient, is very important for every woman to get her self busy with some thing in life than depending upon men al the time since when that happends of the man providing her every thing there is no respect for her since the man wil take it as after all if he doesnt provide for her she cant make her living. Am a Woman but never wil I alow my brother to marry a woman who is not working so far as we women have soo many works to do than men

28 Jan 2015 07:45

Kk

28 Jan 2015 13:19

its true¡!!!!!!

1 Feb 2015 14:27

it ll be half half

1 Feb 2015 19:46

I urge women who depends solidly on men to find something to do to help their partners.I also advise my men not to stand on the money & things they give to women who don't work as a spring board to insult them when they wrong them.I want all women who are rich or who take care of their spouses do so in GREAT LOVE,l would like if those women who are well to do will be humble to men who are not like them so that those who want to marry such women can approach them,a lot of men want to marry to such women but they are even afraid to approach them.My sisters that man you by pass him on that street is your husband,hmm,but he is not bold enough to tell you please i love you,& i want you to be my partner for ever,let some body take my words serious,& he/she will see iam not far from the truth.

2 Feb 2015 02:33

get the woman for me n let name the price..any amount u want...

2 Feb 2015 09:51

Quote by Daviddas82
get the woman for me n let name the price..any amount u want...

Mmmmm, am not getting you wel with wat you are saying but if is how you propose to a woman then am sori, I wouldnt even stand there listening to the rest since is like an insult of the woman being a prostitute

4 Feb 2015 01:39

luv x a variety of difference feelins,state n atitud dat reng 4rm interpersonal affection,read dis n tel me luv x mani hw tho!!!!

6 Feb 2015 17:20

Is wife a 6ex machine?