Share this topic
2 Jan 2015 12:13

How to propose to a girl. No insult we all learning tips pls

3 Jan 2015 15:35

ladies are to be proposed by guys in a polite and nyce manner of way when caling her for a conversation rather than to cal or approach her in a harsh or rude way. A lady crossing/ passing by can be cald by a guy for a chat in this way: Guy: helo sweety/ madam/queen. How are you doing? Pls am Sam and you? I like your hair style/ your wrist watch. Pls can i have your contact for a chat leta? lady's reply: she stands to look back at him and then say's; hy, am cul thanx and dwoods is the name. 0123 456 789 wil be waiting for your cal. After this the guy wil have to cal her leta for outing to talk over a drink and there he can propose to her

3 Jan 2015 16:40

Wao dWoods

4 Jan 2015 08:57

nyc 1 der dwoods but some ladies wuldnot mind u at all.

5 Jan 2015 01:23

go to bed pls

5 Jan 2015 08:59

Quote by darknel

sumtimes we ladies want to flex smal when a guy cal us or when a guy proposes his interest in us, we do this because most of the guys take us cheaps when we give in easily and some times also we just came out from heart breaks and when that happends trusting another guy is not easy at that particular time of your proposal. Hmmmm, wel ladies dont flex too much on guys espercialy when you love him since most of the guys whom we flex too much on also decides to dump us after doing sum thing,sum thing with us. And to you guy, nothing good comes easily so respect our views when we ask for sum time to think about your proposals. Thnx

5 Jan 2015 09:02

Quote by ebosam
go to bed pls

you can go to bed if you are feeling sleepy, we are learning now and wil also join you when we are ready pls

5 Jan 2015 14:37

Nyc

6 Jan 2015 09:54

mmmmm,,, wat a chat der, ma advic to u is that try proposn to jesus christ as ur lord and personal saviour first and blieve me u cn do any other proposal best

7 Jan 2015 18:45

ooops!!!

7 Jan 2015 18:49

proposing to a lady is an easy thing for me..example..hello pretty ...hw u doin...by all means the lady will say she doin good...after..dat u mention ur name to her..am abdul u.....may she will say wat do u want her name for....u hv to make study..oh lady jux want us to be frnds incase i see u some other time i will call u by ur name she will say ok...am maybe abena..ok abena i like ur name ....would like us to exchage digits if u dnt mind...so dat we can talk later.....dats alll

8 Jan 2015 06:59

Quote by dwoodsdawn
Quote by darknel

sumtimes we ladies want to flex smal when a guy cal us or when a guy proposes his interest in us, we do this because most of the guys take us cheaps when we give in easily and some times also we just came out from heart breaks and when that happends trusting another guy is not easy at that particular time of your proposal. Hmmmm, wel ladies dont flex too much on guys espercialy when you love him since most of the guys whom we flex too much on also decides to dump us after doing sum thing,sum thing with us. And to you guy, nothing good comes easily so respect our views when we ask for sum time to think about your proposals. Thnx

8 Jan 2015 11:08

Hmmm, you are right but some of the ladies also make us find it difficult to approach them. If you call in a respectful way they wont even mind you, they would just look at you in some ways and pass by. At times if you talk to them finish the answer they will give you is very bad. Some of them will ask you that are you my size or can you pay my bills. Even if you ask a guy like that he will say because of his money that is why you are coming. We are also beging them to treat us well if we approach them.

8 Jan 2015 21:05
Post is hidden!
8 Jan 2015 21:07
Post is hidden!
8 Jan 2015 21:08
Post is hidden!
9 Jan 2015 06:52

Why do gals like spending a gays money if she do not like him

9 Jan 2015 06:53

Quote by Ericokyere1
Why do gals like spending a gays money if she do not like him

9 Jan 2015 22:03