Ghana forum: Education - Ghana Education service
Share this topic
31 Oct 2014 11:31

Year after year our student keep on failing so. what do you think they lack that make them fail and what are the solutions .

31 Oct 2014 18:04

lack of motivation and resources for teachers.

1 Nov 2014 07:16

not dat dey keep on failing,for me i knw is a strategic plan by de political parties,bcos we ve less tertiary institutions to accomodate dis huge numbers so dey strategically fail some to release stress.nd nov dec pays more dan wassce so u wud go register nd dey wud frustrate u by failing u.so if we had more institutions dey wudnt ve to fail dat much jxt look t wt happend dis year wid shs results

5 Nov 2014 12:03

Quote by kwamejr2
not dat dey keep on failing,for me i knw is a strategic plan by de political parties,bcos we ve less tertiary institutions to accomodate dis huge numbers so dey strategically fail some to release stress.nd nov dec pays more dan wassce so u wud go register nd dey wud frustrate u by failing u.so if we had more institutions dey wudnt ve to fail dat much jxt look t wt happend dis year wid shs results

5 Nov 2014 12:08

that's it bro.they lack facilities,I think sam teachers r also lazy

6 Nov 2014 07:55

some of de teacher are lazy, day dnt teach will

Edited by TettehNortey / 7 Dec 2014 07:27
6 Nov 2014 16:15

lack of learning material and motivated teacher

9 Nov 2014 08:52

It is as a result of selfishness on the side of our leaders. They knw if they pass many students, the room 4 thier position could be fully occupied.

9 Nov 2014 09:23

the reason for some student failing is from this kind social medias like whatapp am nt saying whatsapp is n't a good social media but some have know the time to do does such things and the time to learn. thank u

Edited by wisdomahorkpe / 9 Nov 2014 09:25
9 Nov 2014 10:31

Kwame jnr. u are very wise and true

10 Nov 2014 08:21

@ olucosma.ve worked wid de regionl ges for a year nd am into politics so i knw deir games

10 Nov 2014 20:41

Hmmmm some teachers do not have the skills to impact knowledge in to the child.

11 Nov 2014 01:40

My name is abubakar musah:the solution is that,there should organize classes after when their master teach them.And also to keep on fasting & praying to God that God should let them pass.That is the solution that i have.

11 Nov 2014 16:45

Quote by musah_abubakari
My name is abubakar musah:the solution is that,there should organize classes after when their master teach them.And also to keep on fasting & praying to God that God should let them pass.That is the solution that i have.

what of if the child refuses to learn.will the fasting and praying write the exams for him/her?

13 Nov 2014 14:45

I am Daniel from Akim Achiase,my solution to this problem is that senior high school must remained on four years because the subject in shs are many,therefore Student are not able to complete their subjects.All the same Students must learn hard.

20 Nov 2014 12:19

W- wicked
A - adults
E - envieing
C - children with great future

24 Nov 2014 14:03

Ebenazer should never say teachers r lazy,somebdy ask him when did teachers went to strick and which time did they return again through wat did they went to strick?and u r sitting der say teachers r lazy never say dat cos is an idiot talk.

24 Nov 2014 16:32

somtyms too de students re at fault cos de teachers will do their part n de part left for de students will not be done.

27 Nov 2014 19:29

Parents should make sure children at hom nd stop dem 4rm watching every tv series.

30 Nov 2014 20:33

STUDENT OF NOWADAY DO NOT LEARN IS PART OF THE FAILURE