Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - Modern Friends
Share this topic
5 Aug 2014 19:45

Who is a friend? Can we always depend and rely on our friends?

6 Aug 2014 11:08

A friend is someone who's there for you in times of need. Don't plan your life in such a way that you always have to depend or rely on somebody, rather plan it in such a way that their help will be a complement to your efforts. Expect help but don't count on it. Help should be like a supplementary budget to U. Great if you get it and fine if you don't.

6 Aug 2014 16:15
Post is hidden!
6 Aug 2014 16:16

Quote by fredieguy
A friend is someone who's there for you in times of need. Don't plan your life in such a way that you always have to depend or rely on somebody, rather plan it in such a way that their help will be a complement to your efforts. Expect help but don't count on it. Help should be like a supplementary budget to U. Great if you get it and fine if you don't.

thnx for your honest opinion friend

7 Aug 2014 01:38

never rely on your frends and there's a saying "expect nothing and you'll never be dissapointed"so if u rely on ur frend he can disappoint u

7 Aug 2014 07:51

Relying on a friend is like putting ur trust in him/her and its against de word of God

7 Aug 2014 09:55

i agree with all of u.but we have true friends who helps in times of need.And always remember help comes from Allah the most high.

7 Aug 2014 10:00

i agree with all of u.but we have true friends who helps in times of need.And always remember help comes from Allah the most high.

7 Aug 2014 10:02

I agree with all of u.But we have true friends who helps in times of need.And always remember help comes from Allah the most high.

7 Aug 2014 11:18

Quote by Owususamuel
:hm never rely on your frends and there's a saying "expect nothing and you'll never be dissapointed"so if u rely on ur frend he can disappoint u :respect

thanx for sharing your honest opinion frnd

7 Aug 2014 11:21

Quote by Manuel_737
Relying on a friend is like putting ur trust in him/her and its against de word of God

thnx for sharing your idea here frnd

7 Aug 2014 11:29

Quote by dampzy
I agree with all of u.But we have true friends who helps in times of need.And always remember help comes from Allah the most high.

thanx for sharing your idea here friend

9 Aug 2014 17:05

Never rely on any frnd...uner no circumstance...ur best frnd can be ur worst enemy :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

10 Aug 2014 19:47

Hi Folks invite friends and loved ones to sign up at http://www.sociosmingle.com where we can chat, socialize have fun and excitement. It's free for all.

10 Aug 2014 21:23

Quote by Emrhyxs
Never rely on any frnd...uner no circumstance...ur best frnd can be ur worst enemy :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

you are right friend. Most of our trusted friends later betray us with our secret in their hands. We later become enemies. Thank you for sharing your idea

18 Jan 2015 09:01

yea sometimes