Share this topic
30 Jul 2014 19:37

Do you believe in ghost? And does ghost really exist in the world??

31 Jul 2014 10:21

no,there is no such in the world

31 Jul 2014 15:02

naaa!!!! They dont really exist

31 Jul 2014 19:52

Yes they really exist

1 Aug 2014 07:43

There unseen things in this world which exist despite ur belief in them.
People say its when you think about. Hmmmmm this world is full of mysteries. Beware!!!!!!!!

3 Oct 2014 23:29

Quote by "SalifuMohammed"
Yes they really exist

if i may ask hw do dey exist

3 Oct 2014 23:35

Quote by "stoner1402"
People say its when you think about. Hmmmmm this world is full of mysteries. Beware!!!!!!!!

de one ho created dis misterious world says ghost doesnt exist wy do u argue wit him. PLS PROVIDE DE ANSA

4 Oct 2014 12:23

Quote by Escor Deboy
Quote by "stoner1402"

de one ho created dis misterious world says ghost doesnt exist wy do u argue wit him. PLS PROVIDE DE ANSA

hmmmmm my dear Escor Deboy no one is arguring here pls, we are al bringing out our ideas on mystic things happening in the world dont forget al what God created was gud but satan came to deceive and to destroy with his powers as wel. Wel i personaly think ghost do not exist but spirit of forces manipulate themselves and manifest into the dead person and travel to settle in a different place or town which means the real person who died is rotten and has no power to come back to life so the ghost we see and hear of are the works of the devil. Thnx