Ghana forum: Romance & Friendship - What if I never find "Mr. Right"?
Share this topic
15 Jul 2014 11:06

Tackling some of the most pressing questions about dating and personal relationship.

15 Jul 2014 11:11

Right now as a single person, if you are involved in a relationship with a Guy or Girl, you are laying a foundation.

15 Jul 2014 15:24

Be painstaking when your foundation is strong.

15 Jul 2014 19:14

Bcoz a solid relationship needs a Solid foundation..

15 Jul 2014 19:16

A Proverb say two wrongs can't make a right.

15 Jul 2014 19:20

Which means for a solid relationship nd a solid foundation.... One of the two (male or female) must be a sheep nd the oda a bull

15 Jul 2014 22:13

Helo friends,please join me on the hottest chating and social network site and mingle with hot sexy boys and girls, just visit www.sociosmingle.com and sign up for free.

Helo friends,please join me on the hottest chating and social network site and mingle with hot sexy boys and girls, just visit www.sociosmingle.com and sign up for free.

16 Jul 2014 00:56

Terror Groups In Africa and Middle East

Al Shabaab - Somalia
Al Qaeda - Iraq
Boko Haram - Nigeria
Ansar Al Sharia - Tunisia
Hezbollah - Lebanon
Hamas- Palestine
NDC -?

provide answer fr free airtym

16 Jul 2014 13:21

paletuniirso-ida

16 Jul 2014 17:57

No matter how your looks may be or no matter hw poorer you are in life we shd al know that we are not born to be single on this world since God created every living creature a male and a female, so no matter what happens ones love is at some where waiting for him or her to come and be married away. For a foundation of a good relationship or marriage one needs to; 1. Be faithful 2. Understanding 3. loving and caring 4. Patient 5. Respect each other 6. Noo proudness or envyness of being literate, beautiful; or rich than the partner, in love You both become one now 6. Sacrificing,by being each others protector 7. Dont listen to gossips 8. Try and change something which you dont like than complaing always 9. Forgive and forget wrong doings of partners since love takes no record 10. Above al God fearing and trust must be there

19 Jul 2014 02:07

woooow, u hav just said it all,al wat u said is totally correct, tanks.

19 Jul 2014 12:11

does that word "MR.RIGHT" exist? any lady or guy who sits there and be saying am waiting for MR or MISS RIGHT is damn dreaming... true love conquers all so when the guy or girl love you try loving him or her back and when its turning out wrong both will see and if something can be done, its should be done and when its impossible, then you quit or break the relationship because you are incompatible... no goes into relationship with a right person but as you are in the relationship, you make him or her the right person you want him or her to be for you... so if anyone of you is waiting for Mr Right then am sorry you are too late, you will always remain waiting for the unexisting Mr Right of which Mr.Right will never ever come and there you turn up to worry pastors, dating under aged girls and blaming God... #MR_RIGHT_DOESNT_EXIST_OOOO... keep that in mind.

Edited by qwequ1 / 19 Jul 2014 12:14
19 Jul 2014 12:20

Take Mr. Left.

19 Jul 2014 18:38

plz big company is looking 4 workers and just 8hrs job and we do lot of things like milo and ployehene bags and we have bus that wil take u 2 work and bring u back so if u need big company job try 2 cal me 0542585027

19 Jul 2014 19:40
Post is hidden!
20 Jul 2014 06:31

Boakye)
wat the name of the company , if u re telling us e products only. tell us e name of
e company n location dat the best thing to do k .#
@boakye

21 Jul 2014 14:26

R u still in de haus witout a job? Do u wnt to put an end to ur financial prblms? Den ur prayers hs been answred visit http://monthlyyouth.com/?ref=140524 n start earning 900 cedis monthly God be wit u

22 Jul 2014 08:52

re u ppl for real??

26 Jul 2014 01:37

D question is how to know your Mr right n d order question is how to keep your Mr right.for me everybody is Mr right as far as am consign.u can only make any person to be your Mr or Mrs right