Ghana forum: Education - Advice Pack
Share this topic
8 Jul 2014 15:27

Give a substandard advice to a friend.... Use ur idea Ąπ∂ experience to Advice a Friend... In all aspect of Life..

8 Jul 2014 15:30

E.g... Life,Marriage,how to go about going thing,how to achieve what U̶̲̥̅̊' as a person as achieve... Ąπ∂ lots more

8 Jul 2014 15:32

Advice in any form.... Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊rz may be by quote,spiritual or physical.

8 Jul 2014 17:02

Plain question and plain answer make the shortest road out of most perplexities.

8 Jul 2014 17:13

One of my rules is never to look sideways at what other people are doing but instead, do what I feel is right

8 Jul 2014 17:17

if you’re going to try, go all the
way.
otherwise, don’t even start.
if you’re going to try, go all the
way.
this could mean losing girlfriends,
wives, relatives, jobs and
maybe your mind.
go all the way.
it could mean not eating for 3 or 4 days.
it could mean freezing on a
park bench.
it could mean jail,
it could mean derision,
mockery,
isolation.
isolation is the gift,
all the others are a test of your
endurance, of
how much you really want to
do it.
and you’ll do it
despite rejection and the worst odds
and it will be better than
anything else
you can imagine.
if you’re going to try,
go all the way.
there is no other feeling like
that.
you will be alone with the gods
and the nights will flame with
fire.
do it, do it, do it.
do it.
all the way
all the way.
you will ride life straight to
perfect laughter, its
the only good fight
there is.

8 Jul 2014 17:30

Forget about style; worry about results. by
Bobby Orr

11 Jul 2014 16:23

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

11 Jul 2014 16:24

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.

11 Jul 2014 16:37

All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.

11 Jul 2014 16:46

I don't trust people who don't love themselves and tell me, 'I love you.' ... There is an African saying which is: Be careful when a naked person offers you a shirt.

14 Jul 2014 08:39

Never put urself or rely on sam1 4 aid but rather lift ur eyes unto de Lord nd pray unto Him wit faith 4 He'll answer ur prayerz.

15 Jul 2014 10:52

My advice is when you dont like sum thing change it,if you cant change it dont complain.

10 Oct 2014 17:42

Patience is nt the ability to wait but the ability to keep Ur attitude when waiting

10 Oct 2014 17:44

Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?

10 Oct 2014 17:47

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

10 Oct 2014 17:48

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.

10 Oct 2014 17:56

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

10 Oct 2014 18:00

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story. Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love – for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment is it perennial as the grass. Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you from misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.