Ghana forum: Literature - Do You Enjoy Reading In Print, Audio Or Digital?
Share this topic
8 Jan 2014 15:26

Like everyone - I've started from printed books. But growing up and facing the ever growing rise of technological advancements, I came to love and cherish reading in digital format. Though it has its disadvantages like when there is no power on your gadgets and you will yearn for that hard copy. There is also the risk of long exposure of the eye to rays from the gadgets. All in all i still prefer reading in digital format. What about you?

11 Feb 2015 16:04

I prefer reading in prints because every word is well seen and understood with the help of a dictionary. Unlike the rest, which you have to rewind a disc or tape when a word or scene is not well heard or seen, you only have to look at it again by openning to the particular page. Audio and digital is expensive to use and hardly used when there is light-off,but in the case of print, no electricity necessary needed, candle is only needed at night before reading. It's also affordable to use since no energy supports it's function. Due to these benefits discussed above, i prefere reading in prints to digital and audio.